Two Idiots: Ch 0.5 Dream V.S Reality

__________________________________________

'Sei-kun~ wake up.'

Kuroko whispers on the sleeping Akashi.

'Sei-kun? Ah-!..'

Suddenly he was pulled into the bed.

'Good morning my lovely Tetsuya~' Akashi greeted while kissing the teal head on the lips.

'You're going to be late at work,Sei-kun. But before that...'

Exceeding the red head's expectations, Kuroko sat on Akashi's lap as his shirt along with the apron slides off the teal head's shou-..

*RIIING RIING!!!!! RIIIING!! RIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!* (yeah I know my sfx sucks XD)

Akashi grabs his phone and answered it.....energetically.

"I SWEAR IF IT'S NOT A GOOD NEWS THEN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RYOUTA FOR DISTURBING ME IN MY SLEEP EARLY IN THE MORNING ESPECIALLY WHEN THINGS WERE ABOUT TO BE REALLY REALLY EXCITING".

'I'm sorry!!! I'm sorry Akashichii! Its just that I wanted to greet everyone from my return first thing in the morning then I didn't realize it was too early! Hha! Funny mistake ssu!..please don't kill me ssu!!!". The blonde male on the other side of the line panicked in fear.

"So it means...you called me 2:15 in the morning, just to say a stupid hello because you finally returned to Japan?"

'S-Su-Surp-p-prise-ssu!hahaha!!! wai- Akashichii? Akashichii!!? Hello?'

-call ended-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{Time Check: 6:00 a.mthe same day}

"...ashi-san....Akashi-san! Please wake up! Or you'll be late too! Anyways, I need to go to school now befo- wha--??!" Kuroko was suddenly pulled by the arm and landed on the bed beside Akashi.

"...where's my morning kiss?" Akashi smirked while snuggling the teal head closer.

Kuroko blushes and tried to break free from Akashi's toned arms.

The red head gave him a wink which made the teal head blush more red than a tomato.

"Pe.......

"Pe-?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Akashi-....you...PERVERT!!!!"

"Ehh?--GAHH!"

.

.

.

.

Lets just say the poor red head emperor was left crouching on the ground with a very painful abdomen while the teal head phantom ran away.

' I swear I'll make Tetsuya scream my name in the future'
.

.

.

Looks like we will all look forward on what will happen in the future. When will they ever get along though? hmm~

To be continued...
__________________________________________

OH MY GOSH I'M REALLY SORRY FOR
THE LATE UPDATE!!!! *bows but accidentally
hits the table *

ITTTAAAIII!!!!!