Chapter 23

'Ah...its already morning'

Kuroko woke up first before the red head did so he decided to go and make breakfast.

Though, a sudden electrifying pain on his hips strikes resulting for the teal head to fall down.

"ow..ow..ow..Bakashi you perverted maniac. How am I supposed to stand up now!?" Kuroko tried to find support as he slowly gets up.

"Leaving so soon~?"

Kuroko startled when he heard Akashi.

"you monster..."

"Why thank you for the compliment. By the way Tetsuya." Akashi stood up and carried the teal head bridal style.

"E-Eh..wait..okay,what?" Kuroko just accepts the help and holds on to Akashi's shoulder.

"I might not come home for 2 days and one night. I have a business trip to Hokkaido next week. Will you be okay on your own?"

"Akashi-kun, I'm not a child. I can handle things alone here. Plus, it will be more easier to clean the whole place when there are no distractions around."

Kuroko glares as the red head.

"Oh. So you see me as a distraction?" Akashi smirks and went near Kuroko's face.

"Yes."

"Well I'm sorry for being too appealing~"

Kuroko blushed.

"T-That's not what I mea-..."

"Now you stay here and I'll be the one making breakfast." Akashi puts him on a chair then when the teal head heard Akashi's statement, he suddenly had a flashback of the last time the red head cooked for them.

"U-UHM AKASHI-KUN!! WAIT I THINK I'M NOT HUNGRY YET!"

Kuroko tries to stand up and accidentally pounced at Akashi.

"...dammit. I forgot about the thing I couldn't stand up properly. Akashi-kun...are you okay?"

Akashi didn't respond and looked like he fainted below the teal head.

"Akashi-...kun? Akashi-kun??!!"

Kuroko tried shaking him then he started to feel numb and nervous.

"w-wake up!! Akashi-kun this is not funny!!! AKASHI-KUN!"

The red head still didn't move an inch or responded.

"Akashi!!! I'm serious!...S-Seijuro!! ah..." Kuroko stops when a memory suddenly came up.
.

.

.

.

'Tetsuya...!? Wake up!! I'm begging you!...Please open your eyes!! I'm sorry... I won't leave you ever again! Wake up!!!"
.

.

.

.

".....wake up...already"

Kuroko stops and felt something fondling his exposed butt.

When he noticed the smirk on the red head's face, Kuroko grabs Akashi by the hair and pulled him up.