Chapter 28.1: A Cold Past (Part 1)

"Bring him immediately to the ICU!!" A doctor commanded while the nurses hurriedly brought Akashi to the said room.

"Rip the shirt off and quickly check for his pulse!"

"Yes ma'am"

"You on the right! Get some bags of blood with AB+. Now!!"

The staff were rapidly preparing for an operation. The person they are handling right now is an important one after all.

Kuroko,who was waiting outside the room...stared blankly as he watched the doctors and nurse doing the best they can.

.

.

.

.

'We are engaged'

.

.

'You look wonderful love ...'
.

.

'My apologies, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. Tetsuya is so adorable.'

.

.

'I'm so glad that you will be the one I'm marrying.'
.

.

'Tetsuya,stop being so irresistible~'
.

.

.

'I love you Tetsuya....'

.

.

.

'Tetsuya...'

"...uroko...KUROKO!"

The teal head flinched as a voice from behind called out to him.

"You should rest for now...Akashi will be okay. Me and the others will handle this. He's in capable hands." Midorima said while he puts on a mask.

He noticed the teal head's blank eyes. Dead. Lifeless.

When the green head was about to enter the ICU, Kuroko had fainted and fell. Blood from his right leg stained the floor. Midorima calls out to the nurses and other staffs that were available in the hallways to aid him. Then he decided to bring him along inside the ICU...right next to the red head,but a curtain separating them.

Kuroko's eyes were half lid and tried reaching out to Akashi.

"Se...Sei-...juro.."

For a few minutes,he was unconscious.
.

.

.

.
____________________________________

[7 years ago: Kuroko Tetsuya (18 years old)]

"You're pretty cute to be guy."

"Maybe he's transgender?"

"Ohh..no way, really???!"

Kuroko glares at the three older college students in front of him.

"What...'yer gonna fight shortie???!"

one of them pulls his collar.

"Please excuse me senpai...but I still have my next class. Can you let go of me?"

Suddenly,he was punched on the stomach. The teal head groaned in pain and lands on the floor. When a kick was about to hit him....

"Hey bastards! How about fighting me instead of a lowlife weakling!?" A silver head shouted behind them.

"shi-....Haizaki!! Dammit...remember this day!" They immediately ran off and left the kneeling teal head while he was holding his stomach.

Haizaki walks near him offered a hand.

"Why didn't you fight them?"

Kuroko slaps his hand away, and stands up on his own.

"Okay ...that's just rude.I just saved your life back there!!!"

Kuroko ignores his statement and starts walking but with just one simple step,he suddenly trips and falls on his face.

Haizaki laughs hard.

"AHAHAHAHA!! S-SO LAMEYou can balance on ice but not on a normal floor! Geez...ahaha..ha..you just made my day."

Kuroko slightly blushes and fake coughed.

"Well then...excuse me."

Kuroko successfully leaves.

Haizaki watches at the slowly fading teal head.

"I told you he was interesting," a voice behind the silver head was heard.

Haizaki looks at the person and saw Ogiwara Shigehiro. The best friend of the teal head that was just here a while ago.

"You're right. I see potential in him. And he really has this some kind of low presence also; I didn't notice him at first when I reached here." Haizaki smirks.

.

.

.

"...interesting"
____________________________________

[TO BE CONTINUED]