In Europe: Chapter 14

'It's was all a misunderstanding...'

____________________________________

"So...how did you meet Akashi Seijuro?" Victor asked as he sits beside Kuroko.

The poor bluenette chokes on his vanilla milkshake.

"W-Wha-What do you m-mean by that??"

"Pichit told me that you two are engaged and~ I got a little curious." Victor slightly chuckled.

Kuroko facepalmed and sits straight.

"Its my Aunt. Apparently, she was bestfriends with Akashi-kun's mother. When my Aunt took me in, both of them made a marriage agreement..."

[FLASHBACK]

'Eeehh??!! Sei-chan is a boy?!'

'Gome~ Yumi. Even though we made them engaged already. But love isn't found in gender, right?~ I'll still support both of them in every way!'

'Well, Sei-chan is still older than Tet-chan. Though, did you know that when Tet-chan saw Sei-chan's picture, he immediately said
'I wanna marry her someday!!' something like that'

'That's so cute! Though Tetsuya-chan looks more like a wife than Seijuro. I look forward when they grow up and see mini Tetsuya-chans and Seijuros~!'

END OF FLASHBACK

"...in short, they made us engaged even though I never seen Akashi-kun in personal before. I admit I saw a picture of him...I think...but I can barely even see his face."

"So,you thought he was a girl before?" Victor titled his head.

"Maybe...maybe not."

"Hmmm..."

Victor pokes his cheek.

"Eh?..."

"Be careful with things that engagement is involved. You need to be prepared with things and possibilities that can happen when you get married. I mean...look at 'us'."

"But...you two didn't get married."

The silver head's expression darkens.

'Exactly'

Kuroko trembled and suddenly felt anxious.

He tried not to shed a tear.

"H-hey Victor..."Kuroko gulps.
.

.

.

.

"Do you still love Yuri?"