Two Idiots: Ch 0.2

"Moshi Moshi~? Oh! Tetchan! How is it go--?".

"Aunt Yumi...Why would you let a random guy live in your apartment? You never told me about this!!??" Kuroko bumps his head on the wall. He watches the red head who was sitting on the sofa,wearing glasses while reading some reports or others and signing them. He notices Kuroko and stick out his tongue with an evil expression.

Kuroko's left eye twitched and ignored him instead.

"Gomene~ Tetchan...tehe~ I forgot to tell you about it~You remember my best friend Akashi Seika right? That's her son Akashi Seijuro. Before she... passed away, she wanted me to take care of him and more specifically...away from her husband. She wanted Sei-chan to enjoy life while he was still young...well anyways~ as long as you two get along with each other,there's no problem right?~ okay gotta go~ byyyyee~!!"

"Wha-? Wait..Aunt Yu-.."

-call ended-

'Uuugghh....' Kuroko facepalmed.
He starts walking towards the red head and gave a sharp look.

"Look Akashi-san. My Aunt told me to get along with you so..."

He brings out his right hand and Akashi stared at him.

"L-Let's be..... friends!"

(A/N: *inserts 'Just be friends' song* #FRIENDZONE)

"What I-I'm saying is tha--.."

"Let me stop you there,sweetheart."

Akashi suddenly cuts him off,puts down his pen and papers on the table while Kuroko was trying not to blush when Akashi called him...yeah..'sweetheart ~'.

"First of all, the two of us will agree on some rules and regulations. I'll start...

1.) Don't bring visitors so suddenly

2.) Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner or even desserts are prepared on time.

3.) I will be responsible for the bills.

4.) We will take care of each other; and lastly...

Akashi rested his chin on his palm.

"Call me 'Seijuro' ~'

Kuroko only gave a poker face.

"I'd rather not,Akashi-san. We merely just met. Then,it's MY turn to make rules:

No. 1 I am not your servant
No.2 Be helpful on chores.
No.3 Always make this place clean and well-organized.
No.4 Do not disturb me when I'm studying .

....got it?."

"Is that all?" Akashi stood up,wearing a creepy smile on his face and sparkling aura.

Kuroko started to sweat drop.

"Y-Yes...where you expecting something more?"

"Nah...I'm just glad that there wasn't a rule about not doing this..."

"What are you talking abou-?!!... mhmph???!!!.."

Kuroko flinched when he suddenly felt the others lips on his,collided. He tried pushing the red head away when an arm wrapped around his waist and went lower...and lower.....and...

"Sei-chan~! I brought the files you wanted me to bri--...huwawawawawhaaattt????!! " shockingly stated by a tall raven head that suddenly barged in.

Kuroko's widened and felt more embarrassed in his state then instead parting ways...Akashi deepened their kiss more, licking the teal head's lower lip begging for entrance in that sweet cavern,waiting to be ravished.

Annoyed, Kuroko bites on Akashi's tongue and hit his crotch with a knee.

The red head winced in incredible pain and fell on the floor.

Kuroko's face was red as a tomato and stopped away towards his room.

"PERVERT!!!!", then he slammed the door and locked the knob.

The tall raven head just watched at the scene and wondered...

'What just happened?'

...To be continued
____________________________________
I'M SO SORRY! OH MY GOSH I REALLY TRIED ON THIS CHAPTER! SO FORGIVE ME!! AND SORRY IF I'LL BE UPDATING A LITTLE BECAUSE OF AN UPCOMING DRAWING CONTEST FOR THE BFP or FIRE PROTECTION MONTH!!!

UGGHHH!! MY MIND IS SO FULL!!

*le stabs my brain several times*

Aomine: wait...you had a brain?!

Me: ..........

BYE~!!! PEACE OUT