SEASON 2: Chapter 24

____________________________________

[Same day: 5:00 p.m]

Kuroko prepares his clothing and puts it on the bed.

'I guess I'll just have to go...' he thought as he took his towel and went inside the bathroom.

The teal head took off his clothes and throws it in a basket.

Kuroko got in the bathtub that he prepared a while ago and enjoyed the warm feeling of the water.

"Though, even if I go secretly...Akashi-kun would definitely find out sooner or later."

The teal head dips lower in the water when suddenly....

.

.

.

.
He felt something hard poking behind him.

An extreme shade of red crawled towards his face and turns around then sees....you know who.

"Well what a coincidence ~ I didn't know you were there Tets-YA!!

*CHOKES AND COUGHS UP BLOOD* "

Kuroko punches the 'uninvited' red head, hard on the stomach and throws him out the tub.

"GET.OUT."

"I-I was kinda expecting for a straight hit on my ⭐⭐⭐⭐, although...since we've done it so many times and I probably satisfied you to the fullest that you finally decide to be more gentle with m- F⭐⭐⭐ HELL???!"

Kuroko unexpectedly shoots Akashi almost on his...yeah.

The red head was too dumbfounded as Kuroko covers himself with a towel and pushes Akashi out of the bathroom, while still naked.

"Tetsuya , I might catch a cold you know. At least let me finish bathing."

The teal head gives him a bottle of shampoo and soap then immediately locks the door.

"GO TAKE A BATH AT THE FOUNTAIN OUTSIDE!"

"What about my 'other problem'?"

"YOU HAVE A RIGHT HAND."

Akashi sighs and whispers on the door.

"Are you sure you want other people to see my body?"

Kuroko was suddenly silent on the other side.

Minutes passed until he decides to open the door.

Akashi chuckles at the adorable sight.

The red hue on the teal head's face never left as they continued bathing with each other.

____________________________________

"Alright you two, the ball starts exactly at 7 p.m so make sure you enjoy yourselves all night long." Kuroko's aunt said as she prepares two masks on her hands.

The teal head almost tripped on the stairs at he heard her statement.

"Wait, what? Two...as in, Akashi-kun's coming with me?"

Akashi walks out of the kitchen as he adjusts his tie and collar.

"Is there a problem with that? Plus I am looking forward to meet the person who would ' love ' to see you~"