Two Idiots: Ch. 0.3

Once again, I'm sorry for the wait and thank you for all of your patience... *bows*

Aomine: nah...just admit you got lazy and your stupid brain wasn't working..

Me: . . . . . .

(*le blood splashing on the wall and floor and screams heard about 700 meters away)

Enjoy~ ...PEACE
______________________________________________________________________

"Reo, cancel my meeting with the Chinese Corp. for today. I'm going to handle some of this paperwork more because of it's endless mistakes. Looks like I'm going to need more employees with good grammar." Akashi commanded.

"Right away, Sei-chan...oh! Almost forgot, Ms. Kuroko Yumi called earlier and wanted to tell you that make sure...uhm...Kuroko-kun is eating properly since he tends to skip meals often. She's worried about his health in the future and make sure you two are getting along properly. Well, gotta go~!"then Reo finally leaves the room.

'I'll leave Tetsu-chan into your hands, Sei-chan...'

"Do not worry Yumi-san...after all..."

Akashi looked out the window then smirks.

(At the Apartment~....)

Kuroko was vacuuming the floor when a news from the television made him interested.

'Our guest for today is known as one of the richest business men in Japan. The CEO of the Akashi Corp. Mr. Akashi Seijuro!'

"Hmm...so he was famous after all. Well, that's not a shock...." Kuroko said while turning off the vacuum and continued talking to himself.

"Since he's got those...mismatched red and gold eyes,...crimson red hair... kissable lips,..toned arms and body...large dic-- okay what am I thinking?????!!!!.."finally he woke up in reality and his face was red as a tomato.

He slaps both of his cheeks and puts away the vacuum cleaner.

'I've got to stop thinking like an obsessed fanboy or something worse might happen....'

"Thinking about me?" Akashi spoke behind him.

Kuroko got startled and was about to punch the red head.

"Woah,easy now love...it's just me~".

"Don't scare me like that!! I'm seriously going to punch you."

"My apologies then. So...is the food ready? Or you're still going to prepare it?" Akashi asked while untying his tie and messes his hair.

"Oh, I didn't realize the time because I was cleaning the whole day. I'll go make dinner, you can take a bath first if you want."

Akashi nods as a response and went to the bathroom while Kuroko walks towards the kitchen to make dinner.

A few minutes later, they were having dinner when the red head started the conversation.

"So, heard you're graduating college. What are you going to do after that?"

"Probably work at a Kindergarten School. Why you ask?"the teal head answered.

"Hmm....nothing. Just curious."

Kuroko stares at the red head.

"Is that what you really wanted to ask?"this time,he's the one who asked.

"Yes. "

"Are you sure?"

"Of course"

Kuroko stares at him more.

'He is definitely hiding something...'

"............."

".............."
.

.

.

.

"Are you really rea--

"Fine. I'll say it."

Akashi finishes eating and stared the bluenette seriously.

"Yumi-san told me that...."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"....we're engaged."

_______________________________________________________________________

Long time no update my friends~ forgive me...I know this chapter was boring...bye peace ✌✌✌✌