Two Idiots: Ch. 0.6

Hey Hey Hey~ how's it goin guys~? Finally back for a new chapter ( • ̀ω•́  )✧ ...phew. Thank goodness my sneezing is gone from reading 546 yaoi mangas then repeat on watching Yuri on Ice,Super Lovers,Sekaiichi Hatsu-...ehem.. anyways...happy reading~!
____________________________________

Akashi's POV

I've been thinking about it for a while.....then I realize...

That I should take things more seriously and find a way for me and Tetsuya to get along more.

"Reo, cancel all my meetings for next week.", I said to my most trusted secretary.

"Eh?! Are you sure Sei-chan? You do know that even though you go on vacation, you'll still have a pile of paperwork when you retu-"

" Do it "

"Hai. I understand.",he said before leaving the room.

'Finally...alone at last.' I started browsing my phone's gallery just to...consume the remaining time of work before I can finally go home.

'If Tetsuya can be able to open up to me someday,then maybe every time I return back home....'

(*entering Akashi Seijuro's fantasy world*)

"I'm back,Tetsuya~"

"Welcome home,Akashi-san~!"

"Mou, Sweetheart..didn't I told you to call me by my name?~ after all, you're going to be an 'Akashi' also~" I teased as I wrap my arms around my Tetsuya.

"Ah..S-Seijuro-..kun..h-how was wo- wha-!?Seijuro-kun you naughty~"......

-CUT- (end of fantasy world and POV)

"Akashichiii~!!!! Yahoooooo!! I'm here~! I even brought Aominechii and Murasakibarachii~!!"

.'..sadly..there was the annoying voice of an annoying person that I heard and perfectly once again disturbed the wonderful dirty wonderland of fantasies of mine.' Akashi thought,releasing a dark aura.