28.3 A Cold Past: (Part 3)

FINALLY!!! SEM BREAK IS HERE AND I HAVE ALL THE TIME FOR MYSELF AND FOCUSING ON BEING RELAX-...

Aomine: You still need to wash dishes,major cleaning of the house...etc.etc. Oh and you still have to finish your last project.

***** you perverted idiotic ganguro...STAY OUTTA MA LIIIFFUUU!!!
____________________________________

"I don't get it Kuroko...you're avoiding Haizaki-sensei,just because you feel like he's preying on you???!", Ogiwara exclaimed then dips a fry on a tomato ketchup.

Kuroko facepalmed and sips on his vanilla milkshake.

"No...yes...maybe. But it's just that he always has his eyes on me. Remember that time during lunch when I said that I felt like someone's targeting us and in just a few seconds,a dart headed to our direction...not knowing where it came from??? That was actually him!!" Kuroko said.

"Then he would've been an assassin who's preying on you rather than being a teacher that's giving you nonsense education..." Ogiwara lazily responded and yawned.

"Well, I'm pretty tired already...gotta go,see 'ya tomorrow Kuroko" Ogiwara stood up and took his bag then left the troubled teal head. As he reached the doors,he took a final glance at his best friend then finally left.

'That traitor. Now how am I supposed to handle my situation without someone to share my problem???!!" Kuroko slumps his head on the table.

(TIME SKIP)

Kuroko decided to go home and dialed his aunt's phone number.

"Aunt Yumi, I won't be able to stay at your place this weekend. I'm staying the night at my dorm. I'll make it up to you next time. Bye."

He ends the call and when he was about to hide his phone, a group of men wearing suits gathered around him.

"Kuroko Tetsuya. You must come with us. Whether you like it or not. We do not want to use force on you."

"No thanks...I'm already having a bad day myself" Kuroko started walking off when one of them suddenly grabbed him on the arm. He punches the man's face and kicked beneath his target.

The man fell and Kuroko thought he found a chance to escape.

Unfortunately, before he could run away...he got caught on a trap and was tangled up by ropes then hits the ground. The men pulled him and throws him inside their car.

"Just what the hell are your pro-...??!!"

The door was suddenly shut and Kuroko was starting to get nervous. He shouts at the man on the driver's seat.

"where are you taking me??!!! Get me out of here!!!"

The teal head tried kicking the door when the driver pointed a gun at him.

"Stay still,kid. We're just following orders."

Kuroko went silent.

They drove off towards the setting sun as darkness slowly envelopes the sky.

They passed by another car and a slight strand of red hair and a glow of golden and ruby was visible of the car's window. Both of the vehicles parted ways,as Kuroko whom was still tied up by that second...felt a sudden shiver on the spine and looked back at the car they passed by...

.

.

.

.

'strange....' He thought.

(To be continued)
____________________________________
Forgive me minna-san. This chapter was quite short,but the final peek of the flashback will be on the next chapter which will be more longer than this.

Soo~ I hope you look forward and stay tuned to the upcoming chapters because I KNOW THAT SOME INTERESTING MOMENTS WILL START TO HAPPEN!!! SEE YA NEXT TIME PEACE (*゚▽゚)ノ