SEASON 2: Chapter 01

WELCOME BACK LITTLE AKAKURO BABIES!!! This...is...a new beginning...

For our SECOND SEASON in
"Cold WAR".

New ideas, new fan services, new characters, new etc...

I hope everyone will look forward to every chapter until the end ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

Aomine: I'm back-...

NOBODY NEEDS YOU!! *throws Ahomine outside*

Now ON WITH OUR STORY!!!
____________________________________
.

.

.

.

1 year later...

"Aaawww~man. I feel so relieved and relaxed knowing that we've already graduated!! Let's celebrate!"Ogiwara stretches his arms in the air.

Kuroko flips open his phone and sees a message. He chuckled and returned it back to his pocket.

"Maybe next time. I've already got plans for tonight...sorry" the teal head runs off, leaving Ogiwara all alone under a street light. He smiles and watched at the retreating figure.

Kuroko reaches the apartment and unlocks the door.

"Tadaima." he said while removing his shoes then proceeds towards the living room and opens the television.

Kuroko excitingly sits on the sofa and waits for his companion. Or more precisely...his fiancé.

Then suddenly,the doorbell rang and he immediately reaches for the door.

"Tadaima,Tetsuya. Did you get my email?"

"Okairi, and yes Akashi-kun," Kuroko grabs the red head business man's suitcase.

"Good. Now, where's my kiss?~"

Kuroko's eyes widened and slightly blushed.

"P-Pardon?"

"My 'welcome home' kiss~?" Akashi approaches the teal head closer.

Kuroko backs away slowly,trying to avoid the topic.

"I haven't made dinner yet so I can know what you want to eat."

"I want to eat Tets-..."

"Shut up. I'll be visiting the Kindergarten School I'm teaching in. So probably, I want your help in signing some papers...well, that is if you're not busy?"

Akashi removes his tie and coat.

"Oh about that. I've already handled your papers last year so you are legally able to teach at the kindergarten anytime you want."

Kuroko was dumbfounded, with the red head exceeding his expectations.

"H-How are you doing this??"

Akashi smirks and crossed his arms.

"I am absolute."

Kuroko sighed.