SEASON 2: Chapter 10

.

.

.

"Wait! Victor! Are you sure we need to visit them this early in the morning?" A four-eyed raven head said while adjusting his scarf as he walks by the streets along with a Russian silver haired male.

"Yuri...We are Tetsuya's friends and at the same time,his second parents. It is important to worry about to current situation of our child in his daily life."

"But Akashi-san and him are living in the same roof,right? What if they're busy?"

Victor's expression suddenly darkens and made an evil smirk.

"Then we'll disturb them~"

Yuri sighs.
.

.

.

"If you ever dare to break Tetsuya, I swear I will make sure you won't see a light on another day and break you 10 times than what you ever did to him. Keep that in mind."
.

.

.

Akashi was so deep in thought when he didn't realize Kuroko skating towards him.

"Akashi-kun? Are you alright?"

The red head got startled and fake coughs.

"No worries. I'm fine. Forgive me Tetsuya, for I was just thinking about the competition this year."

Kuroko smiles and took Akashi's hand.

"I'm really looking forward to it actually. I'm really glad you brought me along with you."

The red head slightly blushed and looks away. Though,Kuroko did not fail to notice it and giggled at the unusual but adorable sight.

Akashi pulls him closer and wraps his arms around the teal head's waist.

"Though it's a shame that I won't be able to see you competing the same as them...I'd really want to see you skate erotically on ice~"

Kuroko glares at him.

"Perverted sadist"

"Adorable masochist~"

"Demonic Peeping Tom"

"Short-cake~"

"Excuse me?? Did you ju-...!"

"Yes I did, My dear little Tetsuya."
Akashi smirks.

Kuroko was furiously all red.

"YOU'RE ONLY 2 INCHES TALLER THAN ME!"

"You're quite right...so it is hard not to look down on you~sweetheart."

Kuroko's patience bar exploded.

Pitchit sights the teal head almost pulling out a gun behind him but the Thai skater immediately grabs both of his arms and tried pulling him away Akashi.

"Wait!! Tetsuya-chan! Calm down! People are staring!"

"I'M GOING TO KILL THIS BASTARD!! KAMISAMA WILL FORGIVE ME IMMEDIATELY EVEN IF I SHOOT YOU ON THE HEAD RIGHT NOW!!!!" Kuroko kept on struggling and forcing his way to be able to...uhmm..kill his own fiancé.

"Ohh~ everyone seems to be very energetic today!" A familiar voice said.

Pitchit looks behind and saw his two other close friends.