SEASON 2: Chapter 25

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're finally here Kuroko Tetsuya." The man said as he slowly went up the stage while removing his mask.

The announcer looked at the audience and presents the person to them with a grin.

"I introduce to you once again-!!!"

The man fully removed his mask as the teal head in the crowd gasps in great shock.

" Mr. Akashi Masaomi!!!! "

The people started clapping with excitement as they saw once again their long time trusted leader.

'A-Akashi-kun's...father???!' Kuroko was frozen on the spot as he watched by the older red head straight on the eye.

"Thank you everyone for being here tonight. I am glad that all of you still know me even though many years has already passed." Masaomi said as he took his attention to the other people.

Kuroko took the opportunity to escape, unfortunately a group of security in black blocked his way and he was forced to stay in his position.

"Now, the reason why I came back is because ever since I gave my position as CEO of the Akashi Corp. to my one and only son...I've decided that I should do the things I've never experienced before. For I am now a wandering free man. So tonight, I celebrate with all of you and hoping you will enjoy the occation same as I will. Have a contented evening and you all have my thanks."

Masaomi finishes his speech and went down the stage as the people started approaching him.

The men that surrounded Kuroko has finally left as he sighs in relief and started to flee. But suddenly...he was stopped again when his arm was pulled by a person and turns him gracefully.

"My~...what a stunning maiden. I didn't expect to see such beauty as the evening."

Kuroko flinches as he saw Masaomi holding him and started dancing, turning both of themselves around everywhere.

The teal head 'accidentally' steps on the older red head's foot.

"My apologies." Kuroko said with a female-like tone.

"No worries." Masaomi smiles and holds him closer.

'I hope he doesn't recognize me. I still need to reach until midnight without people knowing my true identity.' mentally thought by Kuroko as he goes along with the movement of Masaomi.