Chapter 22

~\(≧▽≦)/~HELLO FOR ANOTHER CHAPT- ...
OOOWWW!!! THAT HURT AHOMINE!

Aomine: It's your fault. You didn't dodge the ball.

IF YOU'RE BORED THEN GO HANG OUT WITH KAGAMI OR GO ON A DATE WITH KISE OR SOMETHING!!!

Anyways...on with the chapter!!
____________________________________

.

.

.

"My apologies for calling you out so suddenly Hanae-san.I was out as Akashi-sama's representative, there's was no time to go back to the company." Kuroko said as he was wearing his disguise once again.

"No,its okay. As his secretary,you must've been very busy." The female half worriedly responds.

"Anyways, I would like to talk about the check I offered yesterday."

"Oh yes. What about it?"

"There is an emergency, I'd like to request for you to make a deposit." Kuroko adjusts his glasses.

"Of how much?"

"10 million yen."

Hanae choked on her tea.

"10- ..but wh--"

"You see...there's been a lot of unpublished frauds involving stocks lately. I'm not doubting you because you were the ex-lover of the CEO. But..." The teal head looks at her seriously.
.

.

.

"As Secretary, I can't take such a step without any precaution."

Hanae was getting nervous with the tensed atmosphere.

"B-But I've never heard someone to request deposit in order to purchase stocks."

Kuroko starts piling up his papers inside a folder and puts it in his case.

"It's too bad. Then our conversa-..."

"No No please! I-I'll talk about it with my boss!"

"Splendid. If possible, please transfer the money to this account." Kuroko hands her a card.

.

.

When their meeting ended, Hanae immediately went to the bank with a pissed expression.

'That secretary is too vigilant. But it'd be bad if he starts suspecting me . It's fine. Even if they discover the fraud later and withdraw the deposit money, I'd still made twenty million yen.'Hanae thought in her mind.

Kuroko was about to leave the place when some notification from his phone came up.

"The deposit has indeed been confirmed"he smirks and hid his phone.