SEASON 2: Chapter 03

"Ohayou gozaimasu (Good morning). I am the new teacher,Kuroko Tetsuya. I look forward on working with everyone "

Kuroko bows in front of the members of the faculty. Beside him,was the principal.

Unfortunately, the members couldn't reply because they didn't immediately notice his presence.

Kuroko slightly raises his voice,once again introducing himself.

Everyone in the room flinched and finally saw the teal head that stood in front of them for a while now.

The principal fake coughed.

"Well then,Kuroko-san. Your table is the one near the 4th window at the back. Mr. Akashi Seijuro had already requested to organize your office supplies on it and later, Himuro-sensei will be guiding you towards the class you are assigned." The principal points the raven headed male with a mole below his right eye.

Himuro introduces himself to the teal head.

"Good morning to you, Kuroko-san. I am Himuro Tatsuya. The advisor of 1-Purple."

Kuroko bows and said,"Pleasure to meet you Himuro-sensei."

"Then I shall get going now. I'll leave Aka-...I mean, Kuroko-san to your care. Don't wanna miss the seniors' shuffle board~", said by the Principal as he leaves the room.

Kuroko and Himuro chuckled.

"Then,are you going to sit down for a while or shall I guide you to your class?"

"I'd be delighted if you showed me my class if you don't mind. I've already brought some of the things I might use for the activities for the children. Plus, it's still my first day,so I'm probably going to introduce myself first for the class." 

Himuro carries his class record and slides the door open.

"Then,shall we?"

Kuroko nods.
.

.

.

A few minutes of chatting while walking through the hallways of the school, they stopped in front of a classroom and Himuro was the first to enter.

"You wait here until I call your name."

He closes the door and started talking to the children.

Kuroko,on the other hand...started to do breathing exercises and gripped on his satchel.

'Still, this school seems to be pretty big just for a kindergarten. I wonder who owns this school...'

"Kuroko-kun?"

The teal head snapped out as Himuro called out to him.

"Y-yeah?"

The raven head tapped his shoulder.

"Good luck."

Kuroko watched as Himuro starts walking away towards his own class. He pinches his right cheek and breathes in for the last time. He started walking inside and met pairs of eyes throughout the room.

When he was about to speak up, one of the pupils interrupted.

"Eh?~Himu-sensei must've been lying...the new teacher hasn't even entered yet~" A blonde hair male child said while rocking his chair back and forth.