SEASON 2: Chapter 16

"Akashi-kun...I know this must be a very hard decision. You are about to step up to another stage of your life. So what do you say?"

Kuroko faces the red head as he asks.

Akashi was crossing his arms and stated at him directly on the eye.

"I can't." Akashi disagrees.

Kuroko face palms.

"Akashi-ku-..."

"No."

"But Akashi-kun!"

"Never. That is final. I am absolute."

The teal head sighs and holds both of Akashi's hands.

"Look....Sei."

Akashi felt his heart skip a beat when Kuroko says his name.

'Can I pin him down? I should pin him down and make him scream my name endlessly as he begs for mo-...'

"Seijuro"

Akashi's thoughts was disturbed when Kuroko's expression suddenly got serious.

"Listen,we really need to split up...so we can find the others. It is just for a few minutes or less."

"I am coming with you."

"But it's much fas-"

"Tetsuya,who do you think is older from the two of us?"

". . . ." Kuroko was suddenly speechless from Akashi's question.

"Glad you know. Now I say, we stick together so we don't end up like in the horror films."

"*sigh*" Kuroko face palms as they started searching.

Little did they notice, a security camera was above them, and behind it was a man watching with a straight face.

"Set the traps on their way, make sure they get separated and Kuroko will reach this destination." The man ordered.

"Yes sir!" The group of men hurried outside.

____________________________________
[TIME SKIP]
____________________________________

"There's Midorima-kun and Aomine-kun!" Kuroko said as he approaches the two who were currently either limping or massaging the back of their neck.

Akashi follows.

"What happened?"

"I suddenly knocked out cold." Midorima responded while adjusting his glasses.

"Three guys attacked me on the way so I may...have got lost on the way after beating them up."

"What is important that you two are already here. We need to find Murasakibara also."

Akashi said as he pulls out a gun from behind and inserted bullets.

Kuroko realizes something and reminded the red head.

"Akashi-kun, you forgot Kise-kun."

"Oh...him too."