SEASON 2: Chapter 08

'Step...brother?' Kuroko thought as he stared at the red head whom was still enveloped with rage.

Nash suddenly jumps from the counter and throws knives at Akashi but the red head immediately dodges them and carried the teal head in his arms.

"Haha...I see that you're still mad about me." Nash grinned and pulled out a gun.

Akashi puts Kuroko at a safe corner and approaches the blonde then takes out a gun as well.

"How can I forget? You're the cause of  Tetsuya's accident!!! "

"Oh so you really were blaming me!! Well which one of us left him? Wasn't that you??!" Nash exclaimed as he pulled the trigger.

"I left for his sake! You think I'm at fault??" Akashi does the same.

Kuroko on the other hand was already confused.

The teal head interfered.

"Hold on, why am I suddenly the topic??? What accident?? I don't understa-..."

" SHUT UP!/BACK OFF!! " Nash and Akashi said at the same time at the teal head.

.

.

.

Kuroko's expression suddenly darkens.

Akashi and Nash raises their weapons.

"Whoever shoots on the enemy's forehead wins and will take Tetsuya with them...deal?" Nash said.

Akashi smirks.

"That would be a shame for you~ I was thinking about shooting you only on the hand,but...I guess you want to die early~ fine then! Ready...set..."

Both of them halted in their actions when an eerie sound of a load whistle was heard.

Kuroko puts down the whistle and commanded with a frightening tone.
.

.

"SIT"

.

.

Nash and Akashi drops their weapon and sits in a kneeling position in front of the teal head.

Kuroko pulls a chair and sat then crossed his legs.

" May one of you explain the situation?"

Akashi raises his hand.

Kuroko notices.

"Go on."

"It's...nothing really important. You don't have to know the reason behind it."

Nash turns his head to Akashi a shocked expression.

"You didn't tell him yet?!"

"If I did! Tetsuya's mind would go crazy!!"

"He is crazy! He chose you to be his fiancé and not me!"

"There you go again...me and Tetsuya are already fine without disturbances and then you showed up!"

"I wanted to have him for myself! I could've given him more than what you have!"

"HUUUHH?? WHAT DO YOU EVEN HAVE?? MONEY FROM SELLING DRUGS?"

"WELL I'M NOT THE ONE WHO BLACK MAIL PEOPLE JUST TO FORM A BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP!!!"

"YOU SON OF A-..."

"ENOUGH" Kuroko shoots a bullet between the half siblings.

The two of them were now seriously afraid of the teal head. They knew they hit the final blow.

Kuroko pulls Nash's collar and drags him towards the balcony.
Before dropping him,the teal head warned.

"The second time I see you stepping on this territory, I will cut off little Nash and shove it in your mouth then throw you into a pool of piranhas."

Kuroko smiles.

"Understand?~"

Nash nods rapidly.

"Good" Kuroko let go of the blonde's collar and the male lands on the ground then escapes immediately.

On the other hand, Akashi stands up and was about to leave when-...

"Sei-kun~ "

Kuroko suddenly appears in front of him.

Akashi mentally shrieks.

Kuroko dials a number on his phone.

"Hello. I would like to make a reservation for Mr. Akashi Seijuro. A room to be used for about one week please. Thank you and good evening."

Kuroko closes his phone then drags the red head outside the door.

"Tetsuya! What are you doing?!"

Kuroko throw a baggage on the red head's face.

"If you plan on explaining, save it after one week, okay~? A good night to you Akashi-san! Hope you get a nice sleep~!" The teal head slams the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'This is not good..."

(To be continued)