SEASON 2: Chapter 18

"W-what?...I don't seem to understand the situation right now. Ogiwara-kun..why-?"

Kuroko's eyes widened as he finds out that the long time enemy of his...was his best friend all along.

Ogiwara smiles and started walking towards the teal head.

"I was afraid this time would come...I didn't really want you to think bad of me. But..."

He was about to reach Kuroko's cheek when Akashi grasps hard on his wrist and gave a sharp look.

Ogiwara returns the stare with a mocking smirk.

"Akashi Seijuro. Current leader of the Akashi Corporation and owns 26 buildings around the world along with several business partners in Germany, United States, Russia, Korea, and many more..." Ogiwara pulls away and turns then continues.

"29 years old, Blood Type AB...blah blah blah. Engaged to Mr. Kuroko Tetsuya since their birth. But guess what?"

He looks back and glared at the red head.

" I don't give a f*ck."

Akashi crosses his arm and raised a brow.

"Mind telling us your intention... So we can all get along in the end and no time will be wasted."

Ogiwara smirks then approaches the red head, eye to eye.

"I only have one request, Akashi-san. Though you will be definitely against it."

"And what could that be?"

"Taking back what was truly mine."

The teal head was suddenly startled when he was pulled by the arm and landed on Ogiwara's chest.

"Ho~...you think Tetsuya is yours? I believe you said it yourself. We are connected with each other longer than you had with him."

"Well I gave him a better beginning after you've betrayed him."

"It doesn't matter who gave him a better start, what matters is who is he willing to be with now and forevermore."

"Well I made him realize his own talent!"

"At least I can give Tetsuya a better life than you can possibly give him!"

Kuroko was starting to get irritated with this situation

"Guys...please sto-" he tried calling out but the two continued.

"Well...I GOT HIS FIRST KISS!" Ogiwara exclaimed.

"I TOOK HIS VIRGINITY! " Akashi responded.

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP!?" Kuroko scolded and pushes them both away from each other.

"I am sick and tired with all of this! What?! What else are you all hiding from me?!" Kuroko said as he looked madly at the both of them.

Ogiwara and Akashi were both unable to speak. The red head tries to reach out to him but failed when Kuroko points a gun.

"Move a muscle and you will be single."

Ogiwara chuckles and thought of something to use the current situation.

"Kuroko....Do you still remember that day when Akashi betrayed you? "