SEASON 2: Chapter 12

Kuroko pulls out a gun as he hides behind a wall, watching a group of men talking suspiciously.

One of them reached out to a case and opens it. Stacks of dollar bills were inside of it.

"The boss ordered to send it to the dealer and make sure we bring back a lot of information about the target."

"What about the other assignment?"

"He handled it to another person. The guys said he can do it alone."

They closed the case and entered their car.

Kuroko pulls the trigger and stepped out revealing himself to the group.

"What a nice evening,isn't it?"

"Huh?? Who the hell are you?" One of them notices him and pulls out a knife.

The others were suddenly frightened when they realized the familiar teal head.

"O-Oi! Idiot! T-That's...K-Kuroko Tetsuya!"

The man holding a knife did not listen to his subordinate's statement and attacks the teal head.

Kuroko's expression turns into a poker face and jumps towards the roof of their car. He steals the case from one of the men and punched every single one in different parts of the body.

"Before even trying to plan something illegal,make sure some of you are keeping an eye for any suspects that may pass by."

Although, the man with knife chuckled and stood up.

"Bastard. I don't give a f*ck for whoever you are! But you're being a disturbance in the middle of a job!!!"

He attacks the teal head once again as Kuroko prepares to dodge him when the man was suddenly knocked out and landed on a wall.

"Eh?" Kuroko was dumbfounded and another person appeared.

"The fact that you still can leave without a word even though you know Akashi is sick in bed and needs nursing. What a naughty fiancé you are~Tetsuya."

Kuroko flinched when he heard the familiar voice.

"Ugh...Nash"

A tattooed blonde male smirks and went near the teal head.

"Aww~what's with the sour look sugar? Did I do something bad?"

"Please stop interfering in my work. Now will you excuse me, I must leave."

Kuroko was about to walk away when Nash grabs his arm.

"Wha-?"

"I need to talk to you."

____________________________________

At the apartment...

Akashi wakes up and got out of bed to drink some water.

As he walked through the place,he noticed that Kuroko wasn't present anywhere. Akashi scratches the back of his head and went to the kitchen.

After refreshing himself with a glass of water,he returned to the bedroom and saw a note on the table.

When he opened it...a was smile plastered on his face.

.

.

.

'Dear Akashi-kun,

I left some food in the fridge,so if you get hungry...just preheat it in the oven. I also put your medicine in the drawer in case you need it or your fever comes back.