Chapter 17

'So mixed up...'

"I- I Love you!"
.

.

Kuroko accidentally hits his knee on a chair and created noise.

Akashi and Yuri sees both of them and suddenly...silence envelopes their surrounding.
____________________________________

"U-uh...eh..I-I...d-don't get the w-wrong..i-idea." sweat drips on Yuri's whole body like a water fall.

Victor's expression almost darkens when he suddenly remembers Kuroko that was just standing beside him.

Akashi panicks and immediately went near to Kuroko.

"Tetsuya. I can explain."

"Go on.".

Akashi,for the first time...felt fear when he saw Kuroko's the 'look' and heard his voice change.

____________________________________

'Yuri landed a perfect quadruple flip on the ice when he suddenly heard a clapping sound. At the audience seats,he saw Akashi.

"You still have the skating aura in you,after all.Aren't you joining this season?"

Yuri removed his skates and replied.

"I plan to...but I'm out of ideas. Plus...remember what you said to me back at the amusement park?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

Akashi sits beside him.

"Well...it's been bugging me lately. I started being honest to myself that..."

Yuri combs his hair back with his hands.

"I really want Victor back."

The raven head holds Akashi's hands.

"I need help. I don't know what to say to him!!! But what I really sure is that my soul,heart and body still belongs to Vitya!! Help me!"

Akashi's eyes widened.

"Uhm...my apologies. But,you...want my help?"

"Yes. I'll do anything!"

Akashi sighs.

"Okay", the red head startled when Yuri hugged him.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!"

After a few moments, Yuri realizes it and suddenly got awkward.

"Ah...sorry"

Akashi smiles. "It's fine. So...how about we start on practicing what you will say to Victor?"

Yuri nods and they started coming up with sentences.'
____________________________________

"...and that's what all happened. I am honest and I would be willing to be stabbed by you if I ever done something you don't like. So please, I hope you won't think negative about it."

Kuroko still did not respond.

"Tetsuya?..."

at the sidelines...Victor and Yuri were watching at the two because of the interesting moment.

'Well...I hope this will be worth it..don't make me regret this Tetsuya..' Akashi thought, and started kneeling in front of the bluenette.