In Europe: Chapter 10

"Tet-chan...meet my best friend. She has a son with the same age as you. Didn't you told me that you wanted a friend?"

Kuroko Yumiko said to her nephew while he hid behind her.

"B-but...everyone hates Tetsuya..s-so Tetsuya doesn't need friends!.." The little Kuroko exclaimed.
.

.

.
"But if you won't have friends,then you'll end up lonely..."
____________________________________

'Attention Passengers, we have now arrived at Barcelona,Spain. Please watch your step as you leave the train. Good day.'

Kuroko walks out the doors of the train and puts out his phone.
Suddenly, a voice calls out to him.

"Ku-ro-ko-kun~!!"

"Eh? ..UWAAH!!"

*THUD*

"Ow...don't suddenly attack me like that.."

Kuroko looks up to the person above him.

"Pichit-kun..."

Pichit Chulanont. 21 years old and a Thai male figure skater.

"It's been a while~! Is it just me,or you're getting thinner? You didn't even grow an inch! How's Nigou? Are you coming back!?? I hope s-.."

"Slow down.. One question at a time. Also,we better get going before we get involved with the paparazzi."

"Too late~!" Pichit points at the incoming flood of cameras,mics,phones,and people.
R. U. N

____________________________________

(Commercial Break!: Breaking News. Today, a dark skinned man with dark blue hair was found dead at a certain dark  corner of a dark  street. He was holding a bra as his body lifelessly laid on the ground. The suspect is still unknown, yet the police are making sure that their will be justice for the dark man's death.)
____________________________________