In Europe: Chapter 11

The sound of the clock's ticking echoed in the room.

No one moved an inch.

All staring down at the floor...

A single sweat drop rolled down Kuroko's forehead.

"So...such a coincidence~?isn't it~?...hha..ha." Pichit was first to break the silence.

"Y-you're right! Its been a while guys~! I never knew Katsuki-kun and Victor were in Europe also!" Kuroko also joined Pichit in breaking the awkward silence. That's because they all notice the cold atmosphere emitting from the two pro skaters.

Pichit went near them and said," Come on~ I thought you guys already made up? it was 5 years ago! Don't tell me you two won't even try to be friends?!"

Suddenly,Victor stood up and grabbed makkachin's leash.

"Sorry, but I don't have the time for this...",he said but before he even started walking--

"Hold it." Yuri sharply said.

"All this time...every single time that we meet even for just one second...you suddenly try to run away. Why?"

Victor turns around and faces him.

"I'm not the one running away. Yuri... Just be honest already..." He approaches the raven head closer.

"You're the one who can't move on."

"OKAY I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!"everyone was startled when Kuroko shouted.

"I'm the one who ends up being squeezed between you! I'm tired of being the wall! You're both my special friends but I can't handle it when you two don't get along!! Everything is still just the same as five years ago...", he took his bag and runs outside the building.

'I didn't want it to end like this...I'm the one at fault.', he thought while running as tears started rolling down his face.

When Kuroko ran away, the four: Akashi, Victor, Yuri, and Pichit were left dumbfounded.

"W-Wait! Tet-chan!! Where are you going???!!!" Then Pichit starts to catch up to the bluenette.

'Tetsuya-kun/Kuroko/Tetsuya...'

The three remaining people called out silently in their minds.

(Time Skip~ )

'Hello? Tetchan? What made you call me in the middle of the night? Is there a problem?'

"Aunt Yumi...*sob*.."Kuroko grabbed a tissue and blows on it while talking to his Aunt on Skype.

'Ara~ara? Did Sei-chan make you cry??!!'his aunt panicked.

An idea popped into the bluenette male's mind and a cartoonic horn and tail appeared. But before his plan even succeeded--

"Dear future Aunt-in-law~ why would I ever make my future spouse cry? I will never do that." The red head absolute had appeared behind him.

Kuroko gives him the 'I.Hate.You' look.

'oh I see...well,I guess there's no problem at all! See ya on your wedding day!' Kuroko's Aunt went offline immediately.