SEASON 2: Chapter 23

"Is the word 'gentle' not in your dictionary!!?"

Kuroko furiously said as he limps on their way towards his mother's place.

"I believe I said that I cannot promise to be gentle. You know I had a sexual frustration since last month." Akashi responded while carrying both of their luggage.

"Now that I realize...where did you stay in Barcelona during the past years?"

Kuroko fixes his coat and took his belongings from Akashi.

"I stayed at a simple apartment that was near my workplace. Then, weeks later...my mother followed me here when father betrayed her and slept with many women during his business trip."

Akashi stops on his tracks as he saw the dark expression the teal head was showing.

"Days later, I had to leave her because of the incident that happened to your mother. And...when she found out what I encountered during my return in Japan, my mother decided to keep me away from you."

"That was the time that you had a memory loss from the fall...So, does that mean..?"

Kuroko blankly stares at him.

"Yup, she hates you."

Akashi sweat drops and scratched the back of his head.

"Then how are we going to explain about our situation?"

"Aunt Yumi will be in this also since she's the one who is responsible." Kuroko had a furious yet poker expression.

"I see."

[As they reach their destination...]

"Tet-chan!~ Sei-chan!!~" a woman with long blue hair waved at them in front of a gate."

Kuroko notices and immediately approached her.

"Aunt Yumi, you could've just stayed inside. You might catch a cold."

"But I was excited that I had to see you both soon~"

Akashi stood beside the teal head and greeted, "It has been a while Yumi-san. I am always grateful for letting me stay at your residence."

"Mou~ Sei-chan has also helped me a lot in many things. It's the least I can do. And Tet-chan..."

Kuroko puts on a poker face.

"She's in her room."

The teal head nods and went inside first.

Yumi looks at the red head with a worried expression.

"Has Tet-chan told you?"

Akashi watches Kuroko enter the house.

"Yes...and I have a feeling that I am going to be executed if I enter the house."

"That's ridiculous~ as long as your love is strong, nothing will go wrong. But if the feeling ain't the same, then expect to lose the game."

Akashi chuckles as Kuroko's aunt enters the house, followed by the red head.

Kuroko knocks on the door of the room of his mother.

"Come in",responded by the person occupying the room.

"Mother, I heard you were expecting me."

The lady with long teal hair turns around and smiles at him.

"I've missed you so much, Tetsuya."