SEASON 2: Chapter 13

"Happy~Birthday!! Akashi-san!"

The Thai male skater greeted as he holds out a souvenir bag.

Akashi smiles and thanked him.

Victor and Yuri also joins in then handed him their gifts also.

"Happy Birthday, Akashi. Hope your relationship with Tetsuya grows more." said by Yuri.

"Does Tetsuya-kun know about this special day?" Victor asked.

Akashi sighed and took the gifts.

"Sadly,no."

The three of them were shocked.

"WHAT?! "

"How come?!"

The red head wasn't able to answer for some reason.

Suddenly, a teal head was running towards them.

"Sorry guys! I wasn't able to wake up early because some people don't know how to-...Wha-?!" Kuroko was pulled forcefully by Pitchit.

"WHY?"

"why what?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT TODAY IS AKA- *muffles*" Akashi immediately covers the Thai male skaters mouth and fake coughed.

"Well then~ shall we head to the ice skating stadium now before we're late?"

Victor and Yuri nodded while Kuroko was still wondering on what was Pitchit trying to say.
____________________________________

"Welcome everyone! To the 25th
International Ice Sports Industry
Anniversary!" the MC said as the audiences cheered from their seats.

Backstage, the skaters were all excited and started preparing for each of their performances.

Kuroko called out to Pitchit.

"Pitchit-kun! What were you trying to tell me earlier?"

"Ah. I was about to say that today is Akashi's-...E-EHH!!??" Both of them were startled when a scissor passes by,almost hitting the Thai skater.

The next person that the teal head asked was Yuri.

"U-uhm..Yuri-san. Do you know what's the other special event today?"

Yuri turns around and smiled.

"Today is Akashi's b-...WHA-?!!"

Again, a red scissor came flying towards them and hits the wall.

Kuroko sweat dropped.

'Just what the hell is happening?'

Victor saw the scene and ran up to them.

"Are you two okay? Who in the world randomly throws scissors at people?!" said by the Russian skater as he looked around for the suspect.

Kuroko's alarm on his wrist watch came off and he immediately bid the two goodbye then head outside the stadium.

He climbs up to a secret stair way towards the rooftop. As he ran, the teal head opens his bag and took out a long leather black jacket then puts it on. When he reached the top,he removes his bag then attached the gun holders to his thighs and hid an adjustable iron rod in his boots.

Kuroko prepares the sniper and stand guard.

Suddenly his phone rang and he saw the caller I.D.