SEASON 2: Chapter 06

"Uwaahh!!!~ so many bubbles!!~" Ryuu cheered as he throws several foams of bubbles in the air.

Kuroko joined the child on taking a bath before going to bed. He poured shampoo on Ryuu's head and massages it.

"Do you really enjoy baths that much?" The teal head asked as he giggled at the child's actions.

"Yep! Ryuu likes baths!!!~ unlike onii-chan..."

Kuroko got curious.

'He has a brother?'

"Where is your onii-chan?"

"He's in boarding school. Onii-chan always get involved in fights then mommy gets mad..."

"I see. Then,if your mommy couldn't pick you up...why won't your onii-chan do it?" Kuroko asks as he rinse off the soap on the child's body.

Ryuu was silent for a moment and replied.

"He hates me..."

Kuroko got disheartened on hearing the child's statement.

He hugs him and said,"Onii-chan doesn't hate you. Maybe he's just really busy in his school."

"You think so??"

"I'm always sure." Kuroko smiles and kisses his forehead.

The door of the bathroom suddenly opens, then suddenly the red head CEO was standing on the entrance and glared at the child.

"Tetsuya...why do you let another man see your body?"

"Akashi-kun he's a child. How many times did I already told you?" Kuroko said, as he hides his body in the foamy water.

"Still. You let him join you in the bath but not me!? That's unfair!" Akashi exclaimed.

'what are you a five year old?' Kuroko thought.

Ryuu smirks and went near the teal head and said," That's because 'Ojii-san'( Old Man) is too big and grumpy. You can't fit in the tub unlike me and sensei~"

.

.

.

.

1....2....3...

*exploding sound of Akashi Seijuro's rage control bar*

"THAT'S IT. I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO DROWN THIS PIECE OF ⭐⭐⭐⭐!!!!"

Akashi ragingly said as went near the child and was about to strangle him when a flawless toned leg hit him on the head and the red head flew...hitting the bathroom wall.

"So Ryuu-kun~ how about we drink milk then I'll read you a bed time story?" Kuroko as he tied a towel around his waist then same to the child below him.

"Yeeeyyy!!~ milk and bed time stories!! I want the story about the emperor who lost his clothes and Cinderella!" Ryuu cheerfully said as he was carried by the teal head then left the bathroom.

Leaving the unconscious red head on the floor.

.

.

.

.

.

[TIME SKIIIPPUUU]

Cold War (Akakuro Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara