Two Idiots: Ch 0.1

What a peaceful lovely day. The birds are chirping...fresh atmosphere...calm weather. It was a perfect timing to go outside and experience the first spring of the year.

Kuroko Tetsuya, a 22 year old college student was in his room while studying for an upcoming finals.

'This sucks...I wanna go to Maji Burgers already...'he thought with a dark aura surrounding him.

Oh, how he missed sipping in his favourite beverage. His one and only Vanilla milkshake. But he needed to sacrifice so that he can be able to be a kindergarten teacher. He just really thought that kids were nice to teach and take care of. But, who knows what will be his reaction when he finds out someday.

Suddenly, Kuroko's phone vibrated. He picks it up and opens,revealing the caller I.d.

'Huh...Aunt Yumi is calling. What could it be this time?'

"Hello?"

"Oh! Glad you answered immediately ~ Can I make a request to you,Tetchan?~pleeeeasse~??"

"Sure. Anything for you Aunt Yumi."

"Yeyyy~!! Okay, so...I'll be in Dubai for about several months or years and I have no one to take care of my apartment,so...I thought maybe Tetchan can live here until I come back~! But don't worry! It won't get in the way of your studies! Just tidying things up, do laundry, and so on and so forth...well...can you?~ please? For your Aunt Yumi?~ "

Kuroko gave a little thought deciding. He sighs.

"Okay..."

"Thank yooooouuuuu~!!! Tetchan is the best! I'm actually at the airport right now and my flight is in 2 mins so you can start living there starting tomorrow...tehe~"

'Eeeeeeeehhhh!!??' Kuroko screamed in thought.

"You're leaving that so soon!!?? Aunt Yu--"

-call ended-

".......just...really *sigh* She's the same as always. Well,time to pack my bags." Kuroko said while putting down his phone and went to his closet.

[THE NEXT DAY.....]
(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ yoshuuuu~~~~~

Kuroko brings out the keys of his aunt's apartment and started inserting it in the knob when it suddenly clicked and the door open from the inside. A taller red headed male stood in front of him. The male looked like he just woke up. Kuroko then noticed the dark aura enveloping the red head.

"..u-uhm..excuse me..but,who are you? And why are you in my aunt's apa--... wha-?!" Kuroko's sentence was cut off when he was suddenly pulled by the red head and carried him.

"What are you doing!!!? Let go of me!! H-Hey!! W-where are you touching!?...." Kuroko tried pushing him away when the red head flipped him on all fours and pinned his arms above.

"S-So-....Somebody!! hel-.."a hand covered his mouth.

'Just who the hell is this person!!?? And what is he doing in Aunt Yumi's Apartment.???!!!! Kamisama.....why do I get a feeling that I'll be suffering this task you've given me?"

Suddenly, Kuroko felt something wet,sliding up to his neck.

"Ah!" He realized the moan just came out from his mouth.

The red head chuckled from his reaction. He releases Kuroko's wrist and sits up.

"Hai~...now this is where it ends the show~ ..",said by the red head with a smug face.

Kuroki was dumbfounded .

"..eh?"

....loading

.......loading

..............still loading...

Then something finally blowed in his mind.

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!??"

.

.

.

.

.

to be continued...
____________________________________

OKAY!! SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER OKAY? OR WAS IT BORING?

TELL ME IF I NEED TO CONTINUE FROM THE COMMENTS AND I WOULD GLADLY MOVE ON WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER~!!!!!

PEACE OUT

Aomine: hey you forgot about doing your homewo- *CRASH!*

-le throws the burned ganguro outer space-

Me: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DIE YOU STUPID CHARCOAL GANGURO!

(end...?)