SEASON 2: Chapter 09

"Tetsuya! Please let me in!  I can explain!!" Akashi continuously knocks on the door.

Because of the teal head's stubbornness...he ignored the red head's plead.

"Love? Sweetheart??...Babe, please open the door..." Akashi tries experimenting on some nicknames.

Kuroko suddenly blushes and was forced to slightly open the door and peeked.

He saw Akashi making puppy dog eyes.

Kuroko sighs.

" You are so out of character right now, Bakashi...."

"What are you so mad about?Do you really want to know?" Akashi forces open the door.

Kuroko backs away.

"You're keeping something from me that I'm involved. Am I not worthy of the truth?"

Akashi caresses the teal head's cheek and brought their faces closer.

"I'm not saying that you do not deserve to know about it...but It is just not yet the right time. I'm trying to protect you..."

Kuroko stares at the red head's mesmerizing eyes.

"Then tell me so that I would be alarmed and be prepared of what might happen. Akashi-kun can protect me with all his might... But I also want to be aware of my surroundings whenever you're busy and not on my side."

Kuroko embraces Akashi and held back his tears.

"Plus....I also want to protect you."

With that one simple but meaningful statement, Akashi lifted the teal head's chin and collided their lips.

Warm. The kiss had a warm and nostalgic feeling.

A few minutes later,they parted.

Suddenly,Kuroko chuckles.

"What's so funny?" Akashi asked.

The teal head shook his head and smiles.

"Despite that you actually have anger issues...you can be adorable and sweet at the same time also."

Akashi slightly blushes and hid his face on Kuroko's shoulder.
.

.

.
"Awwwww~aren't you two sweet~"

Kuroko and Akashi was startled by the voice behind them.

Kuroko turns around and saw a camera pointed towards them.

And behind it was...

"Hi~! Tetsuya-chan! We've come to visit!!"

.

.

.

.

"P-Pitchit-kun??!..."

Kuroko was dumbfounded and didn't expect for the Thai male skater to visit so suddenly.

"I wanted to tell you that I was coming but~ I decided to surprise you though...when I cane here, I saw you two having a great moment so I took out my camcorder and videotaped the whole scene~" Pitchit hides his technology immediately so that the teal head won't confiscate it.

"You what!? " Kuroko pushes away the red head and grabs Pitchit on his shoulders.

"You saw everything??? As in...the whole scene?!"