Chapter 21

Shadowchii: DOMO DOMO!!~ WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

Aomine: Oi! I thought you said you had homework!!!

Shadowchii: Yeah. I do have homework.

Aomine: then why aren't you doing it?

Shadowchii: I can just copy some sources to one of my buddies tomorrow.

Aomine: *face palm* How will you ever be a successful woman if you just keep copying others answers???!!!

Shadowchii: Speak for yourself GANGURO!! YOU ALWAYS BORROW MIDORIMA'S LUCKY ROLLING PENCIL!

Aomine: HE GAVE US THAT PENCIL!! PLUS, I NEED IT SO I CAN BE ATLEAST A SCHOLAR IN A HIGH BASKETBALL COURSE!!

Shadowchii: THEN WHY CAN'T I USE IT!

Aomine: BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE!!

Shadowchii: WELL THAT MAKES SENSE!!FINE!! AT LEAST I WON'T HAVE A DARK ONE LIKE YOURS!!!

Aomine: WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH-

Other KNB characters: WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP??!!!!
.

.

.
On with the story~
____________________________________

"Why do things suddenly disturb us when we're just about to start our love dovey moment?" Akashi exclaimed with a dark aura.

Kuroko was buttoning his shirt and sighed in relief.

'That was close...really close' he thought.

"It can't be helped then.Tetsuya..."

"Hmm?"

Akashi kisses the teal head's forehead.

"Wait for me at home. I'll call Chihiro so he can drive you back.  Be safe, alright?" Kuroko blushes as the red head caresses his cheek.