Chapter 15

"So mixed up..."

"Akashi-kun, I think I'll be a little late tonight. I'll try coming back before 7." Kuroko said while picking out some clothes.

Akashi's eye twitched.

"Why?"

"Because...uhmm...a f-friend needs me..duh~" the bluenette responds.

Akashi just got more curious.

(Time Skip)

'He fixed himself thoroughly earlier and even picked his clothes carefully just to meet his -so.called.friend- Yet, he only wore normal clothes when we tried dating....very curious' Akashi thought while looking through a telescope.

The red head secretly followed Kuroko and hid in corners. The first destination, was at a restaurant. Kuroko entered and went to a person that was waiting for him. Akashi was shocked and his mouth gapped. A minutes later,they left the restaurant and went to a clothes store. Of course, Akashi didn't want to let this pass so he followed once more and this time,he went in as a customer undercover. He listened a few of Kuroko and the man's conversation.

"Does this look good at least?", Kuroko asked while fitting in a white suit.

The man chuckled and said,"You look stunning."

Akashi rips a flier on his hand.

'Ohh~ you think my Tetsuya looks stunning... Do you want to know what's more stunning? Your bloody corpse as a piñata on our wedding's after party...'

Some of the people that were passing behind the red head, felt his raging atmosphere.

Next,they went to a gift shop where the man hands Kuroko a scarf.

....Akashi broke his telescope.

'Patience Seijuro...patience'

..ehem..moving on.

A few moments later, Akashi lost track of the two on the way to a book store.

It was getting dark though, so he decided to wait Kuroko back to their suite and make sure the bluenette explains later.

Back to the phantom teal head, he was already on the way back when he remembered the date...

'Dec. 18...' He thought.

"That reminds me...after two days, it's Dec.20 which was my first Grand Prix Finals. The best day of my life~ " the bluenette smiles and stares at the sunset. 

Suddenly, a bad memory passes by. He shook his head and woke up in reality.

"Akashi-kun is probably worrying right now...I better hurry."

( At Suite No. 411)

When Kuroko arrived, the room was dark and he could hardly see anything.

"Akashi-kun? I'm back..."

Kuroko was starting to get scared of the darkness when suddenly the door slammed and the bluenette was pushed on a wall.

Kuroko jolted when the red head whipers in his ear and embraced him tightly.

"....n't..aeve..me."

"Come again?...sorry, I didn't get that..would you mind repeating?"

Akashi embraces him tighter.

.

.

.

.

"Don't leave me..."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

____________________________________

I AM SO SORRY. THIS WAS A LITTLE SHORT!!! I'M JUST REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL RIGHT NOW. I'M SO SO SORRY!!!

BTW. I recommend you guys to read the Akakuro fanfics

"Kill me or Love Me"

and

"Akashi-kun (if I never knew you)"

Both written by: AngelAnime026

SEE YA NEXT CHAPPY!!! 👍👌

thank you for continuously following and looking forward to every chapter of this fanfic.