SEASON 2: Chapter 11

"Tetsuya. Let's not argue about this right now. People are watching."

"Well isn't that a good thing? So that everyone can see how much of a jerk is the CEO of the Akashi Corp."

"I see how much anger you are throwing at me currently and decided to make a scandal!!"

"Don't you dare shout at me mister."

"I'm not!"

A raging red atmosphere enveloped the two engaged couple in the middle of a crowd.

Kuroko massages his temple.

"okay...I've had enough of this. If you're going to keep on riding your high horse then be.my.guest." Kuroko took his phone from his pocket and crashes it on the ground,resulting for it to get broken. He pulls the ring on his right hand and throws it in the fountain as tears started falling.
.

.

.

.

.

____________________________________

Akashi gasps as he awoke from his sleep. He was soaked in sweat and immediately got out of bed to check on his fiancé.

"Tetsuya!? Tetsuya! Where are you?!" He rushes down the stairs and looked inside every room. As the red head reaches the kitchen, he saw Kuroko wearing an apron while cooking their breakfast.

"Ah,sorry. Were you calling for me? I was just preparing ou-...eh?"

Kuroko's statement was cut off when Akashi suddenly hugs him tight.

"Akashi-....kun?"

The red head was holding him like there was no tomorrow. His breathing was also quite heavy.

Kuroko felt worried and tried adjusting their position.

"Akashi-kun? Are you alright?"

Akashi groans in respond and embraces him tighter.

Kuroko thought that the red head's action was very unusual.

He puts his hand on Akashi's forehead and found out that he was having a fever.