28.4: Cold Past (Part 4)

"We've  brought him successfully boss." The man with a piercing on the lip threw Kuroko on the ground.

Kuroko groaned and glared at the person who stood in front of him.

"Good job on bringing the little lamb~ now give us a moment alone for now." The familiar voice said.

"As you wish,boss"

The group had left and Kuroko struggled once again.

"Woah,calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you"

Impressively,Kuroko was able to cut the ropes with a pocket knife behind him.

' I should've done that while at was still at the car...' The teal head thought.

"What are you planning, Haizaki?" Kuroko hissed.

Haizaki grinned and lifted the teal head's chin.

"I just have one simple request~"

Kuroko raised an eyebrow and stared at him straight on the eyes.

"I've seen great potential in you. From what I observe on your movements, you have a good eye; You get to hit a target dead on..."

Haizaki pulled Kuroko closer as he wraps his other hand on the teal head's waist.

"You can disappear in a second ...you have almost have no presence,...has a small,yet,sexy body~"

Kuroko tried to push him but the silver head did not allow him and gripped on his hair. Haizaki whispers on his ear.

" You lie and trick other people.."

Kuroko's eyes widened and was about to punch Haizaki on the face when his hand was stopped and Haizaki suddenly kisses him. He pushes his tongue inside the teal head's mouth and fondled Kuroko's butt.

The teal head had enough and stomped on Haizaki's feet then bit his lower lip.

Haizaki pulls away and licked the blood. He smirks.

"In short...you make a good assassin, bodyguard, a conman...hmm..I get it now! You're an all in one! A total jackpot! I will call you..."

Kuroko felt a sudden pain on his head and his knees dropped on the ground.

The teal head's consciousness slowly drifted and didn't hear what Haizaki lastly said. But the the door behind him opened,a random person barging in and immediately beats up Haizaki. The silver head's other companions were all unconscious outside.

A pair of golden and red was the last thing Kuroko saw,then completely fainted.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"....ko...kuroko..Kuroko!" Midorima calls out.

The teal head opened his eyes from reality. He sits up and immediately checked beside him but sees...the bed was empty.

Kuroko started panicking.

"Wh-where is he??...Akashi-...kun. WHERE IS HE MIDORI-..."

"Tetsuya, calm down...I'm right here."

The nostalgic voice said behind the oha-asa addicted doctor. The red head revealed himself and walks near Kuroko.

" I'm glad you're finally awake" Akashi's smile showed relief and content.

He was about to hug him when Kuroko beat him to it and embraced him first. The teal head suddenly cried and hugs the red head tighter.

He felt like he finally woke up from a long nightmare.

A few hours later,Kuroko finally calms down and was resting his head on the red head's shoulder.

Midorima explains the situation.

"Akashi woke up two weeks before you. We suddenly got curious how us it possible that you were still unconscious at that time. So we tried making test and observations on possibilities. But there were no signs of you waking up...still, we knew you were alive because you were still able to breath and some parts of your body started moving."

Akashi embraces the teal head.

"Was there something holding you back from waking up?"

"It was some kind of... a past memory I guess. I'm not sure. I wanted it to end anyways."

Kuroko replied.

"What's important is that you're finally awake. Akashi here has been waiting for two weeks and never left your side. I told him that he can go visit his work at least. But your fiancé is really stubborn."

Akashi chuckled and said," Of course, because my only reason to live is here and not at work."

Kuroko blushes and snuggled on the red head's shirt to hide his face.

.

.

.

"...what's going to happen from now on??"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE END.
.

.

.

.

Just kidding…
[TO BE CONTINUED]

____________________________________