Chapter 3: Hanging Out With BlackPink and WINNER

Comenzar desde el principio

"So true," said Jisoo. "Why don't we all hang out?"

This just got tough. On one hand, we are trying to hide the fact that we already made plans to hang out with WINNER and worse off, without Yang Hyun-suk's consent. And now, BlackPink also want to hang out with us, and "still" without their manager's consent. I had to think of something.

I scratched my head. "Mmm, to be honest, I'm not sure if your manager will like it that we are all hanging out. He would freak out, don't you agree?"

"Why?" Jennie asked. "It's not like you're dangerous to be around with, are you?"

I rolled my eyes and muttered,"you've no idea."

"Our manager clearly classifies us as dangerous," said Zoey.

"Like we are weapons of ultimate destruction," said Daniel.

"He also calls us monkeys because we're too hard to handle," said Christine.

"But just because he calls us monkeys, doesn't mean we're weapons of destruction," said Mike. "We mess up, ya, but destruction is a different thing."

"Wow, Mike, really smart," said Jennie as she giggled.

"Thank you." Mike smiled confidently.

"Well, I would advise that you don't hang out with them," said TOP. "They are bad to be around with."

"That's not what Seungri oppa said some days ago," said Rosé. "He said they are fun to hang out with. So, we want to hang out with them too."

I wanted to slap my face in annoyance but I ended up looking at TOP, giving him the eye. TOP shrugged his shoulders knowing that I was blaming him for Seungri's mess. Seungri had a big mouth, that's for sure.

"I think it will be a good idea to hang out," said Zoey. I looked at her.

"But, Zoey.....," she interrupted me before I could finish.

"Come on, Sam, think about it," she said. "We don't know how long until we finally decide to go back home and this might be the only time to hang out with BlackPink. We finally get to hang out with girls for once instead of guys all the time."

"I agree," said Daniel.

"Me too," said Christine.

I looked at Mike and he was looking back at me. He finally cleared his throat.

"I also agree," he said finally.

It looked like I had no choice. WINNER were waiting for us outside and would probably be wondering what's taking us so long. And also, Zoey did have a point. We might never know when we will ever hang out with BlackPink.

"Fine, let's go," I said.

"Yes!" everyone exclaimed so happily and I was soon huddled up with hugs from my group and surprisingly from BlackPink too. TOP stood there, looking on.

"You're so going to get into trouble," said TOP as he shook his head.

"I know," I said after everyone stopped hugging me. "Remember the question you asked me before I walked into the lobby, the one I never answered?"

"Ya. What about it?"

I smiled at TOP. "Follow me and we will talk."

I started to walk out of the lobby and the others followed. We found ourselves walking across the car park and we stopped right next to TOP's car. I looked at TOP, then at his car, telling him with my eyes to open the door.

"What are you up to?" TOP asked.

"We're going to pack our gym bags in your car and go hang out with BlackPink," I answered.