"So you guys are going to Orlando Florida?" I ask, handing El the baby bottle for Mason.

"Yeah, it's an early birthday gift for Sylvia, after we leave your house were going to the airport"Eleanor explains.

"Have fun and be safe" Harry says.

"Were are my loves at?" I crawl over to the cages and took Roxy out first.

I put her on the floor and she walked over to the twins and laid down.

"Geese Princess got bigger" I said letting her out, she's grown a but bigger than Roxy.

"How's my girls doing" I scratch the back of her ear and she lays on my lap.

"Oh have fun Harry with four kids" Louis jokes.

"Hey! I have to be the one watching four kids" I state Harry rolls his eyes, but smirks.

"But you love this big baby" He winks.

"Well...." I drifted off an Harry gasps.

"I'm kidding I freaking love you" I jump onto his lap and cup his face.

"Hey we have children here" Louis crosses his arms.

"Well we got to get going lou, I don't want to miss the flight" Sylvia pulls Eleanor's arm.

"We'll see you guys soon" We said our good byes and Harry turns around and smirks at me.

"Harry..." I get off the couch and ran behind the recliner.

"Oh come on babe, you jumped on me and don't expect me to get you back even though that kiss was quite amazing, I'm going to put the cuties in the room" He picks up Mason and Bella and leaves the living room, I run into the laundry room and hid.

"Babe come out!!" Harry whines, I cover my mouth not to laugh.

I her footsteps coming close to the laundry room, I see Harry step in and look around.

"Boo!" I jump up and run.

"AHH!" Harry screamed, I laughed and then stopped to run to the room, I felt myself being lifted up .

"That was mean" He says hovering me on the bed.

"You screamed like a girl and then you changed it to a man yell" I tease.

"Well looks like you won't be getting kisses anymore" He says leaning a little closer are noses were brushing against each other.

"Stop teasing" I whisper, I pull Harry down by his neck an he kisses me back.

Harry's hand trail up my shirt, I pull away and smirk.

"Sorry my love, no sexual intercourse for a few weeks doctors orders" I whisper panting to catch my breath.

"Promise you'll make it up to me?" He asks pecking my lips.

"I promise, now let's get dressed we are going to but Christmas decoration" I get off the bed and walk over to the closet.

"Do I put their beanies on and gloves with jackets?"Harry asks, holding the baby clothes, I but my lips and nod.

"Yeah, and when we put them in their car seats they need a blanket to cover over them from the cold" I tell him as I zip up my jacket.

Harry is by the door with the twins, I open the door and lock it behind us.

As we were looking in the isle at target to look for Christmas decorations, a few fans spotted us, they were kind enough not to yell cause they saw the twins.