"Fine. If you insist." She gave in.

At least it isn't the same car he sent her home with the last time. That car looked too expensive for a high school boy. Maybe his family was rich.

"Good. I thought you were going to argue with me. Strap yourself in, okay?" he added and moved back to the driver's seat.

She wore her seatbelt as the car started to move. Closing her eyes, she sat back to relax because she knew he knew where her house was so need for directions.

"Habiba, we are here. Wake up." Tawfiq called and I opened my eyes. It felt like her eyes had been closed for 1 minute.

They were on the opposite side of the road in front of her house. He didn't want her dad to see him to get her in trouble.

"Thank you again and sorry." Naima added.

"No need to apologize and you are welcome. Can you walk in?" He asked with concern.

She couldn't walk yet because her legs hadn't regained its strength and were still numb. Stupid PNES.

"Erm, I'm not sure, but my dad isn't home so can you please knock on my door and tell my Aunt I can't walk. She'll understand and let Zain come for me." She added and he looked at me confused.

"I carried you to my car, I can carry you home, you know." He furrowed his brows.

"No. It isn't right for my non-mehram to be carrying me around. Please just do that for me, tell my Aunt."  Naima looked away from him.

"But in that situation I didn't have choice than to carry you. I couldn't just leave you there." Tawfiq sighed. "Fine. I will do what you want."

He stepped out from the car and crossed the road towards Naima's house.
He walked towards the door and knocked.

Naima saw Aunt Faiza come to the door and he looked towards his car. They said something and Tawfiq started to walk back to the car. Where was Zain?
When he reached the car he came to Naima's side and opened the door.

"Your aunt said Zain's not at home. She asked if it was okay to bring you inside? So I'm asking if you are okay with that?" He said simply.

Naima could swear he was holding back a smirk. The nerve of him.

She couldn't complain though. It was either she sat there till Zain came at God knows what time or let Tawfiq help her in.

"Fine, but let me warn you, I'm heavy." She muttered.

He just chuckled and nodded his head.
"Whatever you say, Habiba."

He still didn't know her name. And she didn't complain when he called her Habiba. Actually she liked it. Nobody called her that except her mother who called her habibti. Same endearment though. It was actually nice.

Naima made a mental note to tell him her real name.
He picked her up bridal style like she weighed nothing. She was practically 125pounds and that was last year. One of his hands was under her knees and the other was at her back. She put one hand around his neck for support.

Naima felt her body go stiff and flush.

She didn't even look at his face as she watched nails like they were so amazing.

"Are you shy?" Tawfiq said with a smirk.

"I'm not, why would I be shy, I don't even know what you are talking about. . ." She immediately said and frowned.