41. No room for Mistakes

Aison's POV 

I hung up the phone and took the nearby vase at the entrance of my apartment and threw it against the mirror , everything came crashing  down .

Malia could have told me , why did she have to go running to her ex-husband? If she knew that she couldn't handle a serious relationship , why would she get in one?

Is having a baby with me such a horrible thing?

I got my keys and slid on my  sneakers and a hoodie , I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and locked my apartment as I made my way to the parking area where my car was , I pulled  up Malia's address through the tracking app I had on my phone. I opened the whiskey and smelled it then I gulped it , it burned my throat as it went down , I closed my eyes then re-opened them. I  got into my car and reversed out of my spot and pressed my foot on the gas pedal never letting up.

I screamed loudly as I slammed my hands on the steering wheel , my phone vibrated and the screen lighted up showing it was Malia , I slowed down at the red light and I came out of the car , I yelled at the top of my lungs , Why would she do this to me? Does she know the effect she has on me? I know Damien is a snake and would use anything in his power to get Malia back , We have a child together what the fvck is she doing at his place? I kept asking myself this question as I circled my car in frustration .

I got back in my car as the light turned green and pulled into the street where Damien lived , and I jumped out the car with the bottle of whiskey and slid my phone in my pocket and slammed my door , I ran up to the door about to knock but the door was open , I pushed it open as I finished the bottle of whiskey and saw Damien on his knees before Malia with his hands tightly grasped onto her round ass and Malia hands were on his head , I couldn't even hear what they were saying clearly because my head was pulsating , headache soon come.

I shook my head , I couldn't believe Malia allowed him to touch what's mines and hasn't removed his hands up to now , I guess his touch is better than mines.

I slowly pushed a glass sculpture off a table , and it landed on the floor with a great thud . Both of their heads turned towards me , I ran into the living room grabbing Damien by the shirt and delivering punched repeatedly to his face and squeezed his throat tightly , I felt hands behind me hitting my back telling me to stop , I felt her finger tips  against my arms and her eyes were watery , everything was moving so fast . 

"Baby stop! You're killing him!" She yelled as she tried to take my hands from his neck

"Baby please ! You need to stop!" She spoke once more then she moved under my arms and stood infront of him , I was about to deliver a  punch to his stomach then I paused and punched the side of the wall and dropped him hearing him fall to the ground.

I wiped the sides of my mouth and I exhaled loudly as I cracked my knuckles , feeling the rage in me. I looked at Malia and shook my head , she grabbed my arm stopping me as I began to walk out of the house.

"Where are you going baby?" She asked in a soft voice like shit was okay between us.

"Away from fucking you , how could you run to him Malia? What was so hard in telling me that you're having my child?!" I raised my voice at her and she flinched , I don't give a fuck right about now.

"What does Damien have that I don't ? Tell me !" I yelled

She started crying and sat down on the chair holding her developing stomach , rubbing it slowly.

Damien started to cough up blood and smirked at me 

"Do you want some more ?!" I yelled at him

"Aison STOP IT!" She screamed

"You don't tell me what to fucking do right about now , because you're lucky I love you or else I would have fucked you right in front of him" I screamed

She gasped and looked at me shaking her head , "You wouldn't dare do that.." she said

"Try me...." I said under my whiskey breath.

"It's me or him Malia , don't fuck up and make the wrong mistake..."

She wiped her eyes and looked at Damien and back at me , she got up and walked towards me and took my bruised hand placing it against her stomach and I unconsciously started to rub her stomach then she moved the hair that clung to my forehead and kissed my cheek.

"Aison....what is going on?" She whispered softly then I heard a gun click , I looked up and Damien had a pistol in his hand.

"This would be a good ending right...the Italian God-fearing man gets his girl and leaves the psychopath ex alone in house to suffer in pain ? Right ? THAT WOULD BE GREAT ENDING?" He spoke and emphasized on the last part , waving the gun around as he spoke.

"Damien please.....don't do this....Look at me...Don't do this" Malia walked up to him until the brim of the gun touched her chest.

"Malia move...you know I don't want to hurt you"He said

She walked up closer to him and grabbed behind his neck softly and mumbled words to him Spanish as I heard her , but didn't understand and his pupils dilated.

"Don't do it Damien..."She spoke as she slid back on her wedding ring on her finger

"You made your choice huh?" I spoke up as I saw what was going 

"Baby you know I fucking love you , don't be dumb right now!" She yelled at me but in Italian

I ran my hands through my hair , and tilted my head to the side as I saw flashing lights approaching the house.

Fuck.