35. Make-Up (Part 2)

Aison's POV

I stretched as I opened my eyes , placing my hand on Malia's side of the bed but it was empty so I sat up and ran my hand through my hair . My phone vibrated on the night stand , I reached over and saw a foreign number messaged me , I typed in my passcode ( Malia's birth date) and saw 

"Raphael , when are you going to be honest with Malia? You better tell her or I will , Your past will always haunt you." - N.L

I groaned as I turned my phone off , Fuck man I don't know how I'm suppose to tell malia . I don't know if she's going to look at me the same . I pulled my boxers up a bit more as it was hanging dangerously low on my waist , I dragged myself to her bathroom , brushing my teeth vigourously and washing my face . 

"Baby! Come downstairs! " I heard my princess yell , that big mouth of hers .

I jogged down the stairs as I exited her room , I walked to the kitchen to see her in my jersey and her hair up in a high one , her hips were swaying to Roy Woods "Gwan Big Up Urself" she started to wine slowly , gyrating her hips teasing me . A tent started to form in my boxers , I bit down on my bottom lip hard as I walked up behind her slowly then placed my hands on her hips holding her hips in place as I slowly grinded my hard-on in her plump ass , she jumped slightly but then began to shake her ass slowly against me teasing me.

She tilted her head to the side and bent down lower putting her hands on her knees , I hissed loudly as she moved slower pressing her ass more onto me .

I gripped her waist tightly , the perks of dating an island girl . I could get used to this everyday , she slowly raised up and turned around to face me , she placed her arms around my neck biting her bottom lip slightly.

"Well Good morning to you sir" She spoke raising an eyebrow at me 

"Good morning princess , you were tempting me I just had to come behind you" I admitted truthfully

"I realise that baby , you enjoyed it yeah?" She asked as she removed her hands from around my neck and switched off the stove .

"Fuck yeah I did , please don't do that type of dancing in public without me being there . I can't be getting charged with murder if I see you grinding like that on another man" I spoke honestly with a straight face

She giggled loudly as she opened the fridge taking out a gallon of fruit punch and orange juice  , placing it on the counter tops . 

"Baby girl , I'm serious you see what you always do to me " I pointed down to my boxers

She covered her mouth as she looked down , " I always do that huh?" She responded teasingly

She swayed her hips purposefully placing the plates on the table with the juice , she kept humming the song in the background.

"Come through ah wah yuh freak me.." She spoke softly , she was really happy and I'm so fucking happy I was the reason because of it.

Spoiling that moment , her phone went off with the song of "Just Like That (Part 2) -Roy woods" blasting.

She held up a finger infront of me , then answered the phone as she walked into the other room she spoke softly.

I stared down at the plate of eggs , bacon and pancake stack that was before me. She doesn't eat pork at all so I appreciate her for cooking the bacon for me. I got glasses for us and placed them on the table filling my glass with orange juice for me and fruit punch for her.

She walked back into the room sniffling , and fixing her hair pushing strands to behind  her ears. She looked at her phone sliding through it , she was silent as she came back and coughed slightly but began eating . 

"Babe , what's wrong?" I asked as I slid my chair closer to her , she held her hand up to me as to signal me to stop.

"Nothing.....I have to go to work at 1pm , I don't know if you wanna come or stay home here and invite someone" She spoke nonchalantly as she bit into her turkey and cheese croissant.

"Malia...You know how I feel when you keep things from me " I spoke gently as I touched her hand , but she pulled it away.

She tilted her head sideways at me laughing hysterically , " Bruh really? you wanna talk about keeping things away from each other? You had a sex tape with a blonde slut in italy with her sucking what belongs to me and me alone , but you wanna go there? LOL okay" She responded loudly as she stressed on the letters of "LOL"

Fuck , I got her mad I sighed deeply and looked at my plate , "Baby you know I said that I was sorry , please  forgive me . I would do anything to take away the pain you're feeling still" 

She looked at me for 5 minutes , without saying anything . She finished her breakfast and sipped on her juice as she scrolled through her phone.

"Malia..." I spoke

"Malia"

"Malia"

She didn't respond , but just bounced her left leg up and down as she scrolled through . I called out to her again , "Mrs. Kadmus ".

A blush slowly crept upon her cheeks , but she killed it one time then finally responded .

"You sure you're calling me or the blonde whore? It's hard to decipher" She responded as she got up putting her dishes in the sink.

I  got up as well , rushing over to her side placing my dishes in the sink as well. She was tip-toeing to put something back into the cabinet at the corner of the kitchen. I stood up infront of her and cornered her right there , "You wanna tell me what the fuck is the problem huh ? I thought we worked through this ?" I spoke against her lips 

"You worked through it , I didn't . You put me in a place that I never WANTED to go back to since my divorce Aison" Her voice broke as she spoke to me

"I'm so fucking sorry baby , please don't do leave me . I need you babe.." I spoke truthfully

"Aison could you move please? " She asked as she looked everywhere else except my eyes , she was biting on the inside of her cheek.

"No tesoro , I'm not going to fucking move until we talk this out again " I said

"Well I gotta be at work at 1pm so you have 2 hours to move , so I can go get ready " She spoke as she looked down at the time on her phone.

I stale faced her and didn't move from infront her face but placed my hands on her thighs giving them a firm squeeze , making her jump slightly.

"Stop touching me..."She whispered against my lips

She was so fucking responsive to my touch , so damn sensitive I fucking loved it.

" I need to know what made you so mad , please" I begged as I rubbed her thighs

She remained silent....

-QueenBeyRules_Bow Bihhhhhh

You allllll tell me , who do you think sent Aison that message at the beginning of the chapter and what Malia so mad ? Do you think it was the previous incident with aison and olessia or something else? If so.....what else?

Voteeee, Comment and Shareeeee 

<Much love>