37. Aison's Trip (Part 2)

Malia's POV

I stared at him , his eyes grew dark and his jaw clenched tightly , " Aison , I'm still hurting I can't keep on being like this. All I want is space to f-"
He cuts me off as he slams his fist against wall , " YOU DON'T THINK I'M HURTING TOO?! I LET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE DOWN..." He whispers the end of his sentence making my eyes bulge out and stare at the top of his head as he hung his head low.

I remained silent as I stared at the top of his head , I sighed deeply and tried to push him off off me .

"Aison I need to get to work" I spoke as loudly as I can , he still didn't budge . I placed my hands on his shoulders trying to push him off of me .

"Aison I'll be late for work , please move " I spoke once more as I finally moved from his arms

I dried my skin and moisturized my body as Aison slid down against the wall and just stared at me intently. I grabbed my outfit and slipped it on , I did a natural look for my make-up and placed my hair in a high one.

I cleared my throat as it began to burn , you will not cry Malia. Do NOT cry , I constantly recited this in my head as I slipped on my nude heels .

I passed Aison on my way to my closet and grabbed a nude pashmina and handbag . I exited my room and walked down the stairs carefully and went through mails on my iphone. I heard heavy footsteps behind me and I turned around to see Aison running his hands through his hair.

"Baby , let's talk about this please..." His voice was raspy and his eyes were blood shot red , I quickened my pace and headed to the kitchen grabbing a yogurt , water and a fruit salad bowl.

"Aison , when you're leaving just lock all my doors and message me when you're out of my house" , I said as I packed everything in my hand bag and headed to the garage.

"Babygirl....don't do this..baby I'm broken without you" He whispered to himself but I heard it and stopped in my tracks.

I looked at him over my shoulder for a moment , then continued my walk out the door and to my car. I entered my car and closed the door , I pressed the button to open the garage door. I pulled out of the garage and turned the radio on full blast , I'll tell him when I'm ready.

Aison's POV

And just like that , she left me alone in her house. She left me , without even stopping to talk to me about what's wrong . Malia keeps forgetting that I know she's lying it's the Olessia incident alone . She's hiding something , and she just walked out on me , just like that . I pulled a black tee over my head and slipped on my black nike roshes , I called my mom .

"I lost her mama..." I spoke into the phone

"Cazzo , what did you do Aison ? "

" Olessia..."

"That whore that works for you ? That your father said to fire because she made a pass at your uncle ?" She raised her voice at the end , emphasizing the word "uncle".

".......Yes Mama" I responded

"Just was making sure..." She simply retorted

"Mama , aren't you going to help me? " I questioned her

"You want me to call Malia ? And fix YOUR problems?" She sarcastically responded

"Ma- " She cut me off as I heard the end of the phone line go dead.

I groaned and messaged Malia , "I left tesoro , I'll be back tonight" . I picked up my shades and car keys with my phone. I sighed deeply as I opened the front door and locked it as I left. I need to know what the hell is really going on?

QueenBeyRules_Bow

Voteeee , Comment and Share