8. Family Time

~Yauna

Aison's P.O.V

I groaned and turned my alarm off before it made me deaf. I sat up and stretched my numb limbs before getting out of bed, starting my daily at home routine. It's my day off so I guess I could see what's up with Momma and Papa.

I went ahead and turned on the water for my shower then waited for it to get hot enough. Once it was at the right temperature I got in. I sleep naked so there was no stripping involved.

Once I did my buisness in the shower I stepped out and rapped a towel around my waist then brushed my teeth and did my hair.

I walked in my closet, walking down the isle's to see what I could wear. After what seem like a hour of pondering I went with something simple.

Once I was done dressing, I sprayed a little bit of Ambre Topkapi on my neck and writs. It's very strong at first but after awhile it settles and smells extravagant.

I grabbed my phone and called my mother.

"Mio figlio! Sto assumendo che stai chiamando per assicurare la vostra visita (My son! I'm assuming that you're calling to assure your visit)" I smiled at my mother's chipper attituded.

"Sì madre. Ho contattato lei e il padre per assicurare sia che il tuo figlio prediletto è venuta oggi. (Yes mother. I have called to assure you and father that your favorite son is coming today)" I heard my mom fake gasp then laugh.

"Ragazzo sciocco, ti amo e Renzo ugualmente. Non ci sono favoriti in questa famiglia. (Silly boy, I love you and Renzo equally. There are no favorites in this family)" I smiled again at my mother's loving personality.

"Sarò a casa in venti minuti. Parlerò a voi quando mi arriva. Ti amo mamma (I shall be at the house in twenty minutes. I'll talk to you when I get there. I love you mom)"

"Anche io ti amo mio figlio (I love you too my son)" With that I hung up then grabbed my keys and headed to the house that I grew up in.

_____20 minutes later_____

When I arrived I saw that there were three other cars parked on the curves of the roundabout of the house. I parked next to my sister, Cecilia's car then walked to the door.

When I opened the front door I was instantly greeted with the sweet smell of my mom's home made Brioche. The smell was mixed in with other breakfast foods and coffee.

I walked into the dining room and everyone except Renzo, of course, was seated at the table.

My sister Cecilia, my other sister Principessa, my other brother Emilio, and my cousin Gaia. At the head of the table was my Padre, Georgio Kadmus.

"Brother! Took you long enough" Principessa spoke as she ran up to me and hugged me. Principessa was the youngest out of my three siblings and cousin. At the age of 17, she was very mature. Her shoulder length brown hair that she got from mom framed her heart shaped face. She was a little on the thick side which was also from Madre, she had freckles that adorned her face, and she only stood at about 5'4.

Then came Cecilia as she kissed both my cheeks. Cecilia, next to Madre, was like the mother hen to all of us. Her strong personality and strict tone made us squirm almost in fear when we were younger, she's also the oldest at the age of 35. She on the other hand stood at the average height of 5'7.

After her came Gaia, my cousin, she gave me a smile and a hug. Gaia was a shy girl but she was never afraid to fuck you up of you mess with her or her family. Gaia helped me a lot after Caitriona died, she was there when I took therapy, and she's still here for me today. I go to her when I need a good talk. She may not have a motherly aura like Cecilia does but she does have this weird way of comforting me, and it works. She was 38 and stood at Cecilia's height with no kids or husband.

Last but not least came Emilio with a brotherly hug and a kiss on both cheeks. Emilio was Renzo's fraternal twin. Where as Renzo was more out going, Emilio was the 'fuck off' type of guy. When Emilio came out to us that he was gay, we all supported him and gave him our unconditional love. Emilio and Renzo are 23 and where as Renzo was about my height, Emilio was 5'6 and a half.

We all sat down and waited for the food to come. Father told us that mom's making Brioche, different kinds of Breakfast Skewers, and different kinds of Croissants with coffee.

When mom brought out the food we all said our prayers then dug in and talked about our lives and goofed around.

I love my family, they're my world.