39. I'm Positive

Malia's POV

I stared at the third pregnancy test taken , it still showed positive , I covered my mouth and placed my hands on my head and mentally cursed.

I looked at the 8 empty pregnancy boxes picking one up to verify and it was positive , I can't believe this , I always take my birth control...if Aison could keep his hands to himself this wouldn't have happened. I don't think I'm ready for a child , don't get me wrong a child is a gift from God but I don't know especially after what happened with Damien , my hand slid down to my stomach rubbing it in a circular motion.

I broke down , thinking of the fact of me  actually being pregnant after everything I've been through  , with my last miscarriage. I should call Aison but I'm too early I don't wanna jinx anything , rapid knocking disturbed my thoughts . I frantically got rid of the boxes and kept the positive sticks in my personal drawer in the bathroom.

I washed my hands and fixed my hair as I watched myself in the mirror , I slid on Aison's slides and walked outside taking my time , I tip toed to find yours truly at the door with food in his hand.

I opened the door and I suprised with arms snaking around my body and my lips being attacked, I didn't kiss back for a while then I began to slowly pulling away , someone was really happy.

"What's going on Aison?" I asked as I closed and locked the door behind me.

"That's how you greeting me now? That's how you greet your man? Really Malia?" Yikes , he used my government name , he looked at me up and down.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked to the kitchen , his heavy footsteps trailed behind me.

"What the fck is your problem Malia? You've been acting weird this past week , Is there something you're telling me? Damien been getting in your head again or is it another client sending you nudes?" His voice raised and a vein became very prominent , I didn't even know that shit existed , green isn't a very nice colour....

"Firstly , you do not raise your voice at me you are not my father!" I slammed my hand on the granite

"I'm your daddy when I'm making you cum , so you better start fvcking answering me! Give me something , because I've done nothing but make you feel special ever since I fvcked up ! I'm not about to lose you to some ass that's not half of me!" He yelled slamming his hand harder on the granite

I'm supposed to be angry , I'm supposed to be angry not turned on , fvck these hormones . I jumped ontop of him wrapping my thighs around his waist quickly trying to take off his leather jacket , he held me tight and began walking to the bedroom as he kicked off his roshes not putting me down.

I sucked on his tongue feeling him grow against me making me moan softly tugging on his hair roughly as I sucked on the side of his neck  forming hickies as I moaned , he placed me on the bed and looked down at my body biting his  lips , he took off his belt and unbuttoned his jeans , his dick was so hard as I grabbed him through his boxers.

He removed my hands shaking his head at me and slowly tugging at the ends of my thong sliding it down my thighs making me tense up as the cold breeze hit my core.

"Baby stop moving..." he whispered against my body as his face was inbetween my boobs he took his fingers and dragged it down my body up until my core , pressed his thumb against my clit making my toes curl and tug at the bed sheets , I'm such a mess , I'm such a hot and bothered mess.

"Dadddyyyyy!" I squealed as he replaced his thumb with his tongue sucking on my clit tugging at it making me moan louder and louder .

"What's wrong babygirl?" He hummed against my pussy , I groaned loudly feeling the vibrations through my body , I tugged on his hair harder making him look up at me from inbetween my warm thighs.

He removed his head from in between and sat up , I looked up at him in confusion ,then I spoke remaining with my legs slightly open .

"You're not about to use sex to  avoid talking about our problems , tell me what the fuck is going on with you right now..." He licked his lips of my essence watching me in my eyes.

"Baby you can't be serious right now  , I'm so wet can we just talk about this later? After you've made me cum?" I spoke

He didn't respond to me but looked at the clock hanging at the side of my room , then spoke "I've got the rest of the day , I'll make you cum once you tell me why you've been acting so off this past week"

He was actually being so serious right now , I pouted and looked at him then sighed deeply .

"I've been really stressed out lately and it's getting to me , plus the trip I need to take to Trinidad to visit all of my family" I lied through my teeth as I spoke , I'm actually super excited about my trip.

He looked at me sideways then squinted his eyes at me , I looked back at him then he got up and looked for a shirt in the nearby drawers and slid it on  , his hard on went down  a bit and he tucked it back in , I sucked my teeth yet again.

"When you decide to tell me truth , you can get this dick ....but since you want to be lying to me now...nope" His accent still evident making me bite my bottom lip

"Fine Daddy" I mumbled

"Malia behave please....Horny little girl " He glared at me

"Could you at least get me some pants???" 

"And underwear too? Yeah sure no problem babe"He smiled at me then walked to the draw giving them to me.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight" I muttered

"If that's what you want tesoro" He responded

I groaned loudly , he laughed as he walked out the door and into the living room.

I rubbed my stomach and closed my eyes , I'll tell him just not now...

Comment / Rate/Subscribe

If you want a sequel say "I" , about to end this chapter of their lives , onto the next!

I'm back , I miss you too!