22. Restrictions & Boundaries

Aison ' s POV

I sat infront of my desk going over my monthly earnings , but I was interrupted by my assistant , Olessia .

Her dresses become skimpier and sluttier every month now , and wearing no underwear . What is she doing ?

" Mr . Aison , there is a Malia Rose to see you "

I looked up at her before closing my diary and taking off my reading glasses .

" Send her in and lengthen your skirt , this is not a whore house . If you think that it is , you can go work by ' Gratitionasa' " I spoke sternly dragging out my italian accent.

Her smiled slowly turned into a frown and pulled down her skirt , she stormed off closing the door . I flung my papers and groaned in frustration , Fuck , I need a drink.

I got up and went over to my cabinet opening it and pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

" Didn't anyone tell you drinking isn't good for you ? " I heard a delicate female voice speak

I jumped slightly and turned around caught red -handed , I saw malia in a trench coat and heels with a basket in her hands.

" Says the person that by now red wine should run through your veins " I retorted smiling and slowly walk to her .

She walked back to the door and locked it , she loosened the trench coat and dropped it to the floor revealing her plump ass in a black thong which might seem hidden if you didn't look closely . She turned around to face me but her hardened nipples got my attention . My member hardened at the sight infront of me earning a loud groan .

" Papà , mi fanno dimenticare " She said as she bit her lip and her hands on her hip.

" Mia moglie , non sì e pronti per me " I was shocked at what she said , I raised my left eyebrow at her and smiled at her and responded truthfully .

She walked closer to me but sat her fat ass ontop of my desk , slowly spreading her legs then she spoke .

" You look hungry...." She bit her bottom lip replying

I looked down between her legs and bit my bottom lip then walked to the desks grabbing her thighs . I pushed her thong to the side and kissed her inner thighs making her clench her thighs , I smirked at her body's response.

" You smell delicious baby " I spoke as I ran my hand from the valley of her breasts to the her hips .

" Babyyyyyyyyy " She moaned out softly

I blowed against her sensitive wet core making her close her legs but I held them apart with my arms . I sucked on her inner thighs slowly forming a hickey then I slowly licked her clit , sucking on it . Earning a loud moan from her sweet little mouth , it's so fucking sexy.

I kissed her bud and then slowly slid my tongue between her secound set of lips . She grabbed my hair and tugged on it moaning my name.

" Oh fuck ! Fuck ! Fuck ! Aison ! " She whimpered loudly and began tapping against my desk with her free hand.

I looked up at her between her long legs and slid my thick long finger inside of her wet core , while I continued to suck on her sensitive pussy slowly licking up and down as I swallowed every single drop of her sweet juices . She tasted like pineapples with a tangy taste , I could drink from her every fucking night .

" Baby do I make you feel good ? " I asked as I moved my finger in and out of her slowly.

" Uh huh , Fuck me Oh God! Yessssss ! Baby you're going to make me cum " She yelled out throwing her head back and sinking her nails into my back moaning loudly .

Fuck she is so tight , I entered another finger into her wet core pumping my fingers in and out of her quickly making her screaming loudly and releasing all of her sweet juices . I happily swallowed every drop of her cum , her legs shook as she experienced her orgasm . I smacked her ass as I licked her pussy clean making her whimper even louder , she began moaning words in Spanish .

I moved my head from inbetween her legs and looked down at my beautiful girlfriend hair stucked to her forehead and panting loudly biting her lip.

" As I said , you're not ready for me babe " I spoke as I licked my lips and gentlly pinched her pussy earning a soft moan and her eyes rolled back in her head , she's so fucking sensitive .

" B-B-Baby , p-p-please fuck me " She fumbled with some words and closed her legs cupping her pussy .

" You are not ready Baby girl , when I'm ready to have sex with you . I won't fuck you baby , I'll make love to you .......and I will make  you  cum over and over again . I'll make you scream my name and cry out to God in mercy "
I whispered in her ear biting her earlobe and helped her off my desk and shook my head at the mess she made.

" Okay baby " It came out as a mumble .

I smiled at her as she placed her trenchcoat and tied it properly , she came back to my desk and sat in my lap .
" I hope you know that , I'm not letting you out of this building without underwear " I spoke as I rubbed her thigh up and down.

She nodded as she bit into a strawberry that she had in the basket , she moaned as she chewed it .

" This tastes really good , so sweet " She spoke softly once again , her voice was hoarse .

" I know what else tastes sweet " I spoke but she playfully slapped my chest.

" Could you behave ? Please Mr. Kadmus " She replied

" Me behave ? You came into my building blatantly naked knowing damn well I wouldn't want you , my woman to only be dressed like that in the privacy of my house " I slapped her ass as she bent over to put on her shoes .

When did they come off ?

" Aison , please you 'll make me cum " She moaned softly but words came out .

" Say Sorry Daddy , then I'll release you babygirl "

" I will never call you Daddy........  N E V E R " She spoked and emphasized on the word , never .

She stood up and looked at me but I responded , " That's what you're saying now babe " I smirked.

A/N :
Just sadly 1070 wordsssss😭😭
But thanks for all the support! Love you all.

La familiaaaa bitchessss😂❤️💕