33. Resolved Distance (Part II)

2 Days Later

Aison's POV

I dragged my luggage as I stepped out JFK airport , Fuck . I knew Olessia was going to do some bullshit and fuck up everything , I knew it.

My flight got delayed , initially I was supposed to come in yesterday . I need to make things right with my baby. I know she was really pissed off , how could I be that stupid ? I lost the best thing that has happened to me in a long while.

I saw a man standing outside holding up a sign saying "Mr.Kadmus" , I presume that he's my chauffeur . I walked to him and he escorted me to the limo , he took my suitcase from me and placed it in the trunk .

I texted Malia again for like the 70th time , " Baby please...Talk to me..I'm sorry " . She doesn't know I'm in New York , and I hope the media doesn't pick up on my arrival before I could even reach to Malia .

I looked at my Apple watch and saw the time was 8am , I called in some favors and got her address . I'm going to change and pull up infront her house , we need to talk this out.

1 hour later.

Malia's POV 

I haven't seen sunlight in three days , I fell asleep on the leather couch in my tv room and got up the day later with the worst headache , blood-shot swollen eyes and a runny nose . I haven't been this way since my divorce with Him , I dragged my feet across the marble floor and pulled up my sweats a bit more . I haven't been eating healthy and lost a bit of weight so some pieces of clothes got smaller for me.

I miss my best friend so much , why couldn't she be here right now . Sighs

I looked at my phone screen as it illuminated with another message from Aison , I sighed deeply and stared at her as I turned away from the phone screen and back to my binge watching of Empire.

I haven't been to work in days , my assistant still keeps me update and sends her regards she tried to be there for me , tried .

Loud knocking emerged from the opposite end of the door , who  the fuck is that ? I groaned and placed my hair in a top knot bun then placed my Nike slides on my feet.  I looked around the TV room and saw mountains of tissues and empty ramen noodle cups and sighed. 

I got up and sluggishly made my way to the door , I licked my lips then opened the door slowly . My eyes met a pair I was oh so familiar with I slammed the door as soon as I saw his face , but he placed his foot in between the door stopping it before it closed.

"Please...I need to talk to you baby" He pleaded and pushed the door open even more as I walked backwards then spinning on my heels I walked back to the TV room . I sat in a lotus position on the black leather couch , I looked at him as he came walking my way with a three large gift bags in his hands . His hair grew out more and his beard got thicker , his lips were pinker than usual and he smelled really good.

He licked his lips then sat next too me , I moved around a bit more . He was too close , he shook his head at me and then just stared at me , he stared into my eyes .

He took off his shoes and then got on his knees in front of me , placing my hands in his and looked at me with puppy dog eyes then spoke.

"Baby....I knew I should have told you the moment after it happened . But I panicked and I was afraid of losing the best thing that has ever happened to me in a long while , I just need you to forgive me for lying to you and being a dick towards you . I love you so much babygirl...You just don't know.." He kissed my hands and looked up at me

"Why did you do that to me? Was I not good enough Aison ? Am I not woman enough for you ? I know I can be a little c-" He cut me off as he placed his thumb on my bottom lip 

"You are more than enough for me , you are too good for me . You are everything to me Malia , don't say shit like that . Olessia is nothing to me , she caught me in a moment of vulnerability and took advantage of that shit baby girl . She isn't who I wanna marry , she isn't who I wanna spend the rest of my life with . I only fucking want you and you alone , my beautiful queen " He confessed as he spoke every word , I kept looking at his lips . Stop Malia

"I don't hate you Aison , I was just so angry like I couldn't take it anymore . I couldn't believe you of all people will do that bullshit to me and think that you're going to get away with it and be so fucking chill about it and lying to me for so long just worsen it . I told you if you ever do some bullshit tell me as soon as . I love you and everything but do that shit ever again and you won't be seeing me for some weeks " As I said the last part a smile appeared on his face and he exhaled loudly , he really thought I was going to break up with him.

"I fucking love you so much baby , you don't know..you just don't know..." He spoke and kissed my hands again.

"I love you too.." I got up to go shower and change my clothes but he pulled me down as he went back to sitting on the couch.

"I brought something for you.." He got up and lifted the three large gift bags placing them on the adjacent chair.

He pulled out a  small velvet jewelry box , I looked at him and he opened it to see a gold charm bracelet , he carefully took my hand and placed it on my hand . It was a perfect fit , I spoke up to cut the comfortable silence in which we sat in .

"This wasn't necessary Aison , I don't need all this . I can't take this..."

"Hush up baby , I want to do this...I know it can't fix the hurt I've caused but I just want you to have something of mines , besides my kids of course but you knowwww.." He spoke playfully rolling his eyes and dragging out the word know.

I giggled slighty , then I got silent that was the first time I smiled in days . Then I realised something , this person caused me sadness and pain then at the same time was the reason I laughed and smiled . Wow

He pulled out a large canvas from one of the bags and lifted it up to see a man standing over a woman with his arms around her lovingly , and the woman was pregnant . I looked at him and smiled widely.

It had Mi tesoro at the bottom of the canvas , I blushed deeply . 

Then in the last bag he took out a red gown then a pair of keys , I looked at him with confusion and tilted my head to the side.

"Remember the  cottage we were fighting over in the beginning...it's yours baby " I gasped at his words and covered my mouth with my hands , he's so sweet.

"Baby...you didn't..I thought you wanted it" I spoke , he just shook his head and looked at me with a dopey smile.

I got up and tip-toed giving him a small peck on his lips but he grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately making my arms wrap around his neck as he lifted me up making me giggle. He pulled away from the kiss and rubbed the back of his hands on my cheek.

"You lost weight baby..." He slide his hand across my stomach and his face saddened.

"What is the red gown for ? " I asked changing the subject , and tugging away from his firm grasp.

"No No No , you better answer me ....I did that to you?" He asked searching for the answer.

I nodded slowly and looked back at him..

"I'm so sorry... and the dress is for later" He replied

"Where are we going later ?" I inquired

"It's a secret.." He kissed my forehead

-Voteeee , Comment , Shareee

QueenYauna , with love.