15. One Dance ( Part 2)

~Queen

Aison's POV

I must admit , I was a bit bold in my pursuit but she said yes . I asked my assistant to cancel all meetings or presentations for the day so I can focus on making this day perfect .

I looked up at the time and saw 7:15 , I began to cook some of my mother's traditional dishes . I never did something like this for anyone except my past dear wife , I have to learn to let go of her if I want to move on.

I stood there in the kitchen shirtless and sporting sweatpants alone , I picked up my phone as I waited for the pasta and messaged Malia my address . I went back to slaving over the stove .

Malia's POV

I've been in this resturant for more than an hour with my ex-husband . He made alot of attempts to get in my underwear...Many

I truly am a strong willed woman , because if I didn't stand my ground . All hell would have broken loose in that restaurant.

Damien was still rubbing my thigh and he spoke , looking into my eyes .

" I want another chance with you , to be Mr. and Mrs. Lee again Malia , a family again " I stared at him the entire time then I picked up my wine glass and drank every single drop .

" Damien , we were that . It was your fault , entirely your fault including the miscarriage . I took on all of your bullshit! All of your deception in our failure of a marriage . I'm hurting still because of it Nicholas , I didn't think the man that I gave my all to would have done me wrong . I was naïve , but that is the past and now is the present . I'm going to move on from the hurt you caused me eventually , do not try to sabotage anything...." My throat burned as I spoke

" Malia you are always going to be mine , you are still attracted to me . I know your horny right now because your legs are crossed and your biting the inside of your cheek constantly and you nípples are saluting me....How long has it been ? 3 years ! " He said looking down at my leg that I was tapping under the table

My breath hitched and I leaned back , His hands gripped my thighs roughly making me gasp .

" Damien not in front of people , Stop it . I'm no longer your w- " I was cut off by a long thick finger plunging into my wetness making me gasp louder , gripping the table for support .

" You are going to calm the fúck down and give me answers . Comprende cariño ? " Damien asked but I was silent.

He moved his finger in and out of me slowly and curved his finger inside of me making a moan slip . Oh fück , it's been so long! I can't take another finger or else He'll have me calling on God in unending hymns of my screams .

" Do you understand?" He whispered in my ears trying not to draw attention , I nodded .

He ripped my underwear and instructed me to spread my legs wider , I did as I was told and closed my eyes . He rubbed my aching pulsing clít under the table making me squirm , He began to suck at my neck licking continously making me moan louder .

He slapped my pússy making me jump then rubbed it soothing the pain , he slipped another finger inside of me moving it quickly in and out of me. He moved it to a rhythm making me buck my hips .

" You still want my díck don't you ? " He asked as he continued his assault on my püssy. I moaned his name louder and nodded clenching my thighs trying to slow down his quick motions of his fingers .

" Ayyyyy Papí " I moaned even louder , oh shít the spanish slipped .

He smirked and kissed me slowly sucking on my bottom lip and slipped his tongue inside my mouth . I allowed his entrance by opening my mouth slightly , He sucked on my tongue and I moaned in his mouth .

He added a third finger making my juices slowly drip onto the floor . People began to turn around as the sounds of pleasure gave competition with the restaurant music .

" Papí por favor , no más . Yo no pue-" He flicked my nípples making me cum all over his fingers and I let out a string of curse words in spanish fill the restaurant.

My breathing was heavy , I was panting for air . He slid all of his fingers out making me moan his name in ecstasy , " Damien..... Fück "

He slipped his fingers in his mouth , one by one sucking off my juices . " You still taste amazing Malia " He spoke in a deep toe curling voice .

I closed my legs to feel my juices on my thighs , How could I let my guard down like that? Ughhhh Fück.

" I need to go Damien " I mumbled .

" With your cum on your legs ? " He spoke then interjected again ,

" Let me help you with it " He said smirking , I shook my head quickly and rose from the table with a sore püssy stumbling here and there .

" Goodnight Mr.Lee , this cannot happen again " I spoke as I fixed my clothes .
As I left people were staring at me , I felt so ashamed .

I waved to the waiter and outside of the restaurant , I saw Alfred . I clapped my hands and quickly stepped out , and made my way to the Escalade .

" Liliana Avenue , the fourth house on the right as you approach the vineyard " I told Alfred

" Good Night Ms. Rose " He said sternly

" I'm sorry ! Where are my manners ? Goodnight Alfred , sorry about that I'm a bit flustered " I spoke as I fixed my hair .

He laughed , " It's okay M'am , but Miss Lobos called me and said to give you this " He handed me a bag , I looked inside of it and saw clothes . The Gods have spared me tonight , I flipped the switch that rolls up the partition and began to change my clothes .

45 minutes later

 I finally got dressed , underwear on

I finally got dressed , underwear on . Which is very important for tonight , Alfred stopped the vehicle and I saw him open the door . It was so beautiful , his house was massive and lavender roses adorned the front of the house . I grabbed my phone and handbag and closed the door , allowing Alfred to go back to the driver's seat . I carefully made my way through the stony footpath and reached to double doors , I messaged him to tell him that I reached but as I was about to press send the doors opened to a shirtless, messy hair and sweatpants sporting italian God. I smiled and spoke ,

" Mr. Kadmus "

" Ms. Rose " He took my hand and kissed it tenderly making me blush .

" Do come in... " He added and guided me into his home .

I watched my clock 8:17 pm , just a little late.