13. For The Love Of Italy.

~Queen
Aison's POV

She looked so damñ beautiful during the gala Two days ago . So edible , her curves and her round ãss also her lips , they probalby taste so good .

I looked down to see a tent forming in my pants , I inwardly groaned. Was I lusting after Ms.Rose?

My potrait displayed a curved african woman with blood pouring out of her heart . Her hands covered her breasts and her legs were crossed . My art inspiration.

I was so enamored with the painting , I didn't hear my assistant walk through the door .

" Mr. Aison , Your appointment for your potential vineyard home is in an hour . I suggest that we or you leave now , so you can make it on time " She spoke as she walked in with an unsual short dress.

I wiped my hands on my pants and took the schedule from her , " Alright give me five minutes to finish up here , and get a more appropriate dress " I responded as I went through the folder.

I looked up at her to find her blushing and adjusting her dress . I gestured towards the door and she left with that.

I closed up all of my paints and took one last look at my creation. Beautiful

2 hours later.

I walked to my garage and slipped into my matte black range rover and then I proceeded to make my way to my potential summer home.

Malia 's POV

I stepped out of the limo as Alfred came to open the door for me . I thanked him and made my way to the entrance and saw Ms. Litalci . I smiled at her and shook her hand ,

" Ms. Rose , you look amazing . " She complimented me.

" Thank You "

" Now , I know we came here to finalize the documents . But , apparently there is another potential client that would be arriving soon . I know this upsets you but if he's understanding he might allow you to purchase this home. "

I nodded slightly then I messaged Aaliyah to inform her about the situation .

We heard an engine approach slowly , then I stared at the vehicle and saw him come out . Oh Fück

I bit my lip and my chest tightened , my nípples got hard instantly. Wrong dress to wear for this occasion . He saw me and licked his lips , I feel like a helpless gazelle right now under the watchful eyes of him . He walked towards us and spoke ,

" Good Evening Miss Rose " then kissed my hand , God his lips are in the wrong place.

" M-M-Mr. Aison , it's a pleasure " I said

" Ms. Litalci , nice to meet you ." His voice echoed this empty home

She smiled , " You two know each other ? Oh my ."

" More or less , hopefully more after Today " He spoke looking at me in my eyes .

He guided me to the back yard putting his hand on waist as we followed Ms.Litalci.
He smelled so good . What is wrong with me ? It's buisness Malia not pleasure.

30 minutes later.

" Now Miss Litalci , I'm willing to pay 1.4 million dollars for this property . I'm going to expand my buisness , I need it ."

" I want it too Ms. Rose . Here would be so inspirational to paint during summer "

" My buisness is more important , it's not like your art is going to be more popular "

He took a long pause , " Watch your tone with me cara mia " He spoke sternly raising his voice a bit .

" Miss Litalci , 1.4 million dollars. " I said crossing my legs

" Both of you , calm down . Come back in a month and I'll tell you what will happen " She said getting up and leaving us alone .

I got up but I was dragged to the corridor by Aison and pressed up against the wall.

" Who the fück do you think your talking to like that ? " He spoke loudly

I was silent.

" Watch your fücking tone or I'll fix it for you ." He turned me around so that my áss was up against his front . I felt his hard erection knocking at my walls , I tried to keep in a moan but it slipped . Shit , that wasn't suppose to come out .

" Watch your tone with me . Do you understand ? " He pressed against me harder and I moaned louder clenching my thighs .

I nodded and whimpered .

" Good , now fix yourself . " He spoke releasing me as he stepped away

" Y-Y-Yes " I looked at him pulling down my dress .

" Give me your number so I can message you about this house because since I have connections in Italy , I might end up getting it at the end . " He said and took my phone putting his number in my phone and vice versa .

" Okay Mr. Kadmus" I responded fixing my hair .

" Aison , Sputare Fuoco " He said and walked outside to his car leaving me soaking wet and harden nípples .

Damn I need dïck.

Back at the hotel

I kicked off my heels and zipped down my dress as I entered the door . I saw Jeneil giggling on the phone , I rolled my eyes .

I walked to the bathroom and changed into some yoga pants and a crewneck . I stretched and laid on my bed with my phone staring at the screen . Then she jumped on my bed
" Babygirlllll " I mocked her

" Oh you saw that ? " She asked blushing

" Ummm yeah ? Along with 20 thousand other people ? " I stared at her.

" You looked recently fùcked... What did this one do? Your eyes rolled back in your eyes and did your toes curl ? "

She blushed , " He was so dàmn good , he catered to my every need "

" Ohhh la la la , dìck bomb " I teased her

" At least I'm getting it honey . You look like you need some.... Wait when are you meeting Damien ?"

I rolled my eyes , " Wednesday at 7 pm " I got up off the bed .

" Malia I do not think this a good idea " She said

" I think I need closure baby , just closure "

" Alright , I'm here for you as always . Also who was that italian adonis sent by God ? "
I blushed deeply , thank you for this melanin dear Father .

" Just the owner of the gallery , he contributed some of his pieces to the gala " I spoke proudly.

" Uh-huh " She said raising an eyebrow

" Nooooo! Don't you look at me like that! "

" You like himmmm , you wanna fúckkkk himm , you want his bodyyyy " She sang laughing at me.

I shook my head and laid back on my bed then a messaged popped up ,
"2 million dollars , try me " - Aison