23 . Restrictions & Boundaries ( Part 2 )

Malia's POV

Aison really planned out this date so perfectly , we just came off of the Gondola and back onto land.

" Did you enjoy it my love ?" He spoke , I blushed deeply and answered him .

" Well you made me do alot of things that I promised myself not to do , especially ride a motorcycle . Thank you so much Mr.Kadmus " I looked at him

He stood there with hands in his pockets and rocking back on his heels , " It's my pleasure , I'm shocked that you actually took me up on my offer " .

I giggled softly and walked up to him , " I really enjoyed myself , we should do it again next time I'm in Italy " I spoke but I wished I didn't say that as I saw his smile change and he sported a deadpanned look now.

" When are you leaving again ? " He spoke as he towered over me .

He is so intimidating at times , I won't tell him that . I don't wanna stroke his large enough ego , I mumbled lowly three days .

" Speak up ! " He spoked sternly , I widened my eyes then looked around to see who he was talking to . I know he's angry but that does not give him the right to speak to me like that.

" Yes I'm talking to you Malia Rose " He spoke once more , I rolled my eyes .

" I told you that my stay wasn't permanent Aison " I responded .

" Let me get you back home...... " He simply spoke

I looked at him and sighed deeply , why couldn't he understand I have another life . Did he expect me to stay in Italy ? I'm going back and everyone I talked to knows that.

" Aison please......"  I grabbed his left arm trying to pull him back as I spoke , he just pulled his arm away from me and continued to walk to the motorcycle . He mounted the bike and threw me the other  helmet , he revved the motorcycle .

" You gonna get on the bike yes or no ? " He spoke blandly as he placed his helmet on his head.

I just shook my head and walked to him sighing and climbed onto the bike fixing my helmet . He sped off as soon as I wrapped my arms around his torso , he felt warm .

45 minutes later

He arrived at my hotel and slowly came to a halt , I carefully climbed off of the bike and looked at him . He just stared into my eyes and took off his helmet then spoke .

" Have a nice night Malia " It was the secound time he actually called me by my name so emotionless , so blandly . No feelings whatsoever .

I grabbed him by his collar and connected my lips with his tilting my head to the side , kissing him slowly and passionately gripping behind his neck and sucking on his bottom lip . He kissed me back and slid his tongue across my bottom lip seeking entrance and I allowed it , I sucked on his tongue and moaned softly as his hands left his bike and went straight to my ass cupping it and gave it a tight squeeze before releasing it . He smacked my ass causing me to jump slightly , I tugged on his bottom lip and pulled away . He stared at me before rubbing the pad of his thumb across my right cheek , I closed my eyes and held on to his hand before kissing his cheek once more and opened my eyes .

" I'm sorry baby....... Please forgive me ? " He spoke as he bit his bottom lip , I traced my finger across his lip .

I nodded slowly then waved him goodbye as I turned around walking inside of the hotel . I sent a kiss from behind the doors as he sped off on his motorcycle .

I clutched my purse to my heart and walked slowly to the elevator earning looks and some glares from some nosey people . I reached to the elevator and sucked my teeth pressing number 4 as I entered the transport , my phone rang loudly and I answered it .