7. Greetings and Apologies (Part 2)

~Queen

Malia's POV

I woke up the next day with a splitting headache , I rolled to my side to see an advil and a bottle of water with a note ,
" Take this and get rest , out on a run " -Jeni
I smiled slightly and took the pill and drank the water , I still can't get that gallery owner out my mind . I need to go back down there . So I dragged myself out of the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

1 hour later

I dressed pretty simple with a brown dress and a brown block heel shoes , my makeup was light and my hair in a ponytail . I smiled in the mirror then grabbed my iphone and brown birkin bag , I hope he agrees to talk to me.

I walked to the elevator and entered it , my phone began to play "Jar of Hearts " and I knew it was Damien Lee , I looked down at it for a minute and didn't answer it . I closed my eyes and leaned up against the elevator , my phone rang again and it was Damien again , I sighed deeply before answering .

" What the fûck do you want ? " I said pissed off

" Easy there tiger , slow down " His deep voice gave me chills

" Damien , what do you want from me? "

" So , why I had to hear from your assistant  that you can't make it to my birthday party " He sounded disappointed

The elevator dinged and I stepped out walking across the lobby to the entrance of the hotel.

" Damien , I don't want to have nothing to do with you ! " My voice cracked slightly

"Baby don't please , I just want you to come " He spoke softly

" Don't! You lost all rites to calling me baby a long time ago!" I semi-yelled as I slid into the limo then Alfred closed the door.

" You still love me cariño , I want you to come " He spoke once more

" Goodbye Damien , Go fûck yourself " I said and hung up.

I slid my phone into my bag then re-applied some mascara and wiped my nose with my napkin , I checked my eyes in my compact mirror and checked myself realizing who the fûck I am.

I messaged Jeneil , " Red Alert "

At the Gallery

Alfred reached the entrance and he stopped the car coming to my side of the car and opened it. I stepped out putting on my shades , dámn it's hot.

I held my birkin bag in place and climbed those stairs to the entrance of the gallery then the doors opened , I walked to the front desk to see a tall muscular man in all black , He looked at me then spoke ,

" Good Morning M'am , How may I help you "

I heard his heavy italian accent then replied with a smile , " Hi , I'm Miss Rose I came to see the owner of the gallery, I wanted to apologize for calling him a janitor . I was a mean bîtch to him , Is he around ?"

He slowly nodded then spoke once more , " I'll go in the back and see if the boss is there , please have a seat " He gestured to the antique chairs to the left of the room.

I smiled and nodded " Sure " then walked to the seating area.

Soon after , the kind italian man came back " The boss will see you now , go straight down the corridor and take the door on the left "

" Thank You Sir " I spoke and walked down the corridor following his directions , then took the door on the left and opened it , I slowly walked down the steps and continued walking to see man from last night , he was shirtless and paint decorated his chest . I really didn't mind cleaning it off , I walked up to him and yelled over the music
"Helloooo?" I said waving my hand infront his face , he was gazing at me . Do I have something on my face?

"Sorry about that, my mind went somewhere else. I hear that you're here to apologize about last night?" He finally spoke and went back to painting.

As he painted , I couldn't help but notice his abs and his jawline . He had such a body , I was so enamored with his body I didn't realize I was staring at him . He caught me and looked at me smirking.

"Well?" He spoke

"Yeah u-um last night, um, I just wanted to s-say that I'm sorry an-and that what I said was completely rude and disrespectful. I-I'm sorry" I said stuttering , the words barely left my mouth out and then the prïck began to laugh but tried to hide it . My cheeks went from blushing and I was now furious , how dare he laugh at my demise?

"What's so funny!?" I exclaimed , He chuckled a little before responding and then going back to painting

"Nothing. I accept your apology." As he reached for another color , I walked around him and tip toed looking at the details then spoke ,

"What are you even painting anyway?" I asked because it was so eerie and depressing

There on the paint covered canvas was a person hunched up in a dark corner, tears coming from there eyes, a thousand cuts adorned their helpless body. You can tell that the painting wasn't complete just yet, but from what you can see its pretty fucking twisted.

"Oh..." He spoke and shrugged and I spoke once more

"Seems sort of......twisted don't you think?" Before He could speak , I managed to interject again . "From all the paintings I've seen since yesterday, seem a little....I don't know....morbid".

"I guess one could say that my paintings portray a tragic and fucked up past. Don't most people have those now a days" He responded and I just stood there inwardly agreeing.

He stared at me like He knew my past and understood my pain ,
"I guess we should properly introduce ourselves" I spoke plastering a smile the best I could , I couldn't let a stranger see me at my weakest . I better get my emotions in check .

He spoke still looking at me then licked his lips , " Yes, that's very civil of you Mrs....?" He stretched his hand out for a handshake.

I placed my hands in his and shook his hand . "Rose. Malia Rose, and I'm not married Mr......?" I mumbled the last part not wanting to relive my tarnished past.

"Kadmus. Aison Kadmus, it's very nice to meet you Ms. Rose"
I smiled again and nodded , " Like wise " .

" Goodbye Ms. Malia Rose " He spoke once more and I waved exiting the room purposefully swaying my broad hips.

I walked back to the entrance and thanked the man then exited the museum smiling , My smile soon disappeared as I saw a message on my phone as it vibrated , " Come Malia " -Damien

What am I going to do God?