40. A slip up

Start writing your story

One Week Later

 MALIA'S POV 

I wasn't supposed to be doing this , I know....I told Aison I wasn't going to . But I can't go ignoring him all of the time right?

I looked at my old engagement ring on my finger as I slowly played with it , then pressed the doorbell stepping back as I did , then looked up as the door open , he was shirtless and sweat dripped down his abs , he licked lips slowly then looked me up and down biting his bottom lip, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Princesa...." He spoke 

"Damien.." I responded as I walked past him and into his house , he chuckled slightly and closed the door behind him.

AISON'S POV

So , malia still hasn't told me what's going on because it isn't our trip to Trinidad because she's really excited about meeting her family again. I wanted to surprise her today and carry her out to have dinner because we haven't been spending quality time together.

My back has been killing me from these nights of sleeping on the couch , she gets really cranky and frustrated when I haven't explored her walls for a while. She literally is refusing to speak to me sometimes , saying I'm not doing my duty as a boyfriend. One week without my dick and that has been her conclusion.

My phone vibrated and saw the caller ID , it was my mama

"Yes Mama?" I groaned answering

"I can't call you now?" She retorted , her english is getting better

"I'm about to go to an art exhibition then go plan a dinner for Malia"

"Ahhhhh...my daughter in law , how is my dear? I told her that I'm not getting any younger so she needs to have plenty bambinos.... " She got really excited , I held the phone away from my ear as she went on and on.

"Yes Mama , I don't think she's ready for bambinos because I brought up the idea of marriage and she changed the topic really quickly mama..."

"You all do not communicate , sex isn't the only part of a relationship...and I know both of you all have plenty of that....Malia's hips were getting wider and her skin is glowin-"

"Yes Mama , okay okay I understand" I stopped her in the middle of her sentence beause hearing my mother talk about my sex life with my girl is nothing I want engraved in my head.

She started to laugh , "I'm coming down next week "

"What mama? Really?How am I now hearing about this?" I have to tell Malia as soon as she comes back home.

"Where are you staying mama? I can book you a room at the finest hotel nearby.." I said

"So I'm not going to stay with you son? I thought you wanted to spend some time with your mother , you know since I gave birth to you , labour for 14 ho-"

"Alright mama , Yes I'll talk to Malia"

"You're sounding like she's your wife already....take care son and be careful , I love you" She said and hung up after making kissing noises.

I smiled and shook my head and got up from the couch , sliding in my boots , I cursed mentally as I forgot to pick up my clothes from the bathroom floor , Malia would kill me if I left it there and the argument of her being a maid.

I jogged to the room quickly bending down picking them up then , a pink rectangular box caught my eye , why is she always leaving her tampon boxes on the bathroom floor?

I stretched to reach under the sink and I flipped it over , but it wasn't a Kotex box that I normally see , it was an empty pregnancy test. 

I took a few steps back and sat on the bathroom floor with this box in my hand , I took out my phone messaging Malia , "Get your ass home right now!" . I know Malia better than this...she would tell me if she was right?

MALIA'S POV

I sat with my legs crossed as Damien kneeled in front of  me with my hands in his , this is wrong , I know. Don't judge me , I'm pregnant with another man's baby and I'm in my ex-husband's house . 

"Malia , don't give me back...you don't need to" He grew a beard and his lips got fuller 

"D-D-Damien...I don't think I can...you might want to give your next wife or something..." I got flustered as I tried to speak trying to not focus on his perfect teeth and dimples.

You have a whole man Malia. You have a whole man Malia , I kept repeating in my head for re-assurance.

His hands went on my thighs and I tensed up making me sit up straight , I'm really sensitive when I haven't...you know...in a while.

"Malia....you're going to come back to me , I know you'll be mine again...so keep it" He said it with such determination as he rubbed my exposed thigh gently up and down.

"How are you so sure?" I asked 

"Because...what really belongs to you always comes back when you really need it.."His eyes changed color and looked deep into my eyes.

Our faces began to get closer to each other , he gripped behind my neck as he always does and tilted his head , my phone began to rang , he groaned loudly making me clench my thighs together , I need to get out of this house now.

I looked for my phone and saw Aison's ID , I got up from Damien's grip and stood up to answer the call and straightened my dress.

Answering the phone I said ,

"Yes Aison?" I spoke 

"So you just gonna fucking lie to me for more than a week now?"

"What do you mean Aison?" I tried to play it off , I wasn't having this conversation over the phone.

"Hey Aison!" Damien yelled

I hit his arm hard and he chuckled

I heard mouthfuls of cussing in Italian on the other end , "So you're by your fucking ex-husband?That's who you're fucking running to?"

Before I could respond he hung up.

TO BE CONTINUED

Comment /Rate/Subscribe

I promised you guysssss