3. Because.

~Queen

Malia's POV

As soon as I reached home , I grabbed a bottle of wine and my favourite glass and began pouring . I locked my door and switched on all the lights , I jogged upstairs with my glass and handbag in the other hand . My phone lit up and I answered the incoming Face time call from Jeneil.

" Amor de mi vida ! " I yelled as I ran into my closet grabbing outfits and shoes.

" Your drinking aren't you ? " She asked annoyed

" No love,  just packing " I bent down and dragged two suitcases from under my bed and began folding clothes.

" You have three hours Mali !" She spoke

" I know ! " I packed my shoes and outfits and zipped the suitcases.

" I worry about you in that massive condo by yourself Malia "

" Awwww babe , I'm super." I spoke once more changing into a black and white Tupac crew neck and black tights.

" It's been 3 years Malia , It's time to move on " She replied

" Stop , I do not need a lecture . I'm perfectly fine being by myself " I grabbed my phone and my black birkin bag and dragged the suit cases downstairs.

" Look , I'm leaving now " I continued

" Alright hun , Love you! " She said

" Ditto " I cancelled the call and placed my iphone in my bag , then grabbed my lemon water and headed out the door locking it . 

Then my phone rang again and I saw Joshua's name light up my screen , I answered it and placed it on speaker as I entered my car.

" You rang ? " I said smiling

" Yes Ms.Rose " his deep baritone voice echoed

" What do you need Luciano ? " I spoke as I made my way up the highway

" To talk to you about my house babe " He spoke softly

" Strictly buisness no pleasure Joshua , this is not highschool back at the gym ".

He laughed then spoke " Nothing is wrong with indulging in Nostalgia "

I made my way up the hill to Jeneil's street , " That is true , but I'm going on a business trip for a week and I have no time ".

" Alright , well next week thursday then " He said defeated

" Yes Mr.Luciano " I spoke and reached in front of Jeneil's house.

" Goodbye Babe " He said

" Malia , Joshua the name is Malia " I assured him then hung up tossing my phone back into my bag , I parked in her garage and came out seeing Jeneil smiling.

I grabbed my suitcases then my birkin bag out my car and locked it . I dragged the, behind me and then I saw a Matte black Range Rover approach her house .

" That's our transport Malia " Jeneil spoke

" Goodnight to you too ?" I replied and walked to the car and saw a robust olive skinned man with a scar under his left eye but he was handsome .

" Goodnight Ms.Rose " The man spoke , I answered " Hello " while looking at Jeneil , I saw him walk up to her and began to kiss her slowly wrapping his arms around her waist , I just turned the other direction and entered the car.

Jeneil finally came in after sucking off the stranger's face , she was smiling as she sat in the front seat while I was in the back . Nope.

" And your gonna tell me ? " I spoke softly but she didn't answer as the man re-entered kissing Jeneil's cheek , this fake höe.

I ignored her the whole ride and closed my eyes thinking about what awaited me in Italy.