19 . Recovery

2 Days Later

" Can we , we keep , keep each other company
Maybe we , can be , be each other's company
Oh company .

Let's set each other's lonely nights
Be each other's paradise . "

- Company by Justin Bieber

Aison's POV

It's been two days since I last talked to Malia , No calls no messages nothing at all .
So , today I decided to pass by her hotel . I called in some favours and found out what room number she's in , 534 .

I was very simple yet I still earned hungry stares from females , that constantly threw themselves at me .

I haven't painted or been to the museum since these two days , I've been at bars and hookah lounges . She was missing from me , this has never happened since my ex-wife . Dio l'abbia en gloria  ( God rest her soul )

I slowly jogged across the opposite side of where I parked my car and walked to the hotel . As I stepped in the hotel , the receptionist greeted me with a warm smile . I don't know if it's because of me or if she thinks that I'm checking in .
I walked past her directly before entering the elevator going to the fifth floor , she peeped me until the doors closed .

I took out my phone and tried to call Malia , but got voice mail again . As the door opened , I made my way out and slid my phone into my pants pocket . I made my way to number 534 and knocked on the door , no answer . So I began to knock louder , no answer . I started to bang against the door then it finally swings open to see the woman that I've been longing to see for the past two days .

She had on her robe and her hair was cut short and glasses on . She removed her glasses before trying to close the door but I jammed it with my foot and pushed it open.

" So you're ignoring me now ? You come into my home , you spend a night and I ask to be with you . You said let's try to know each other better , staying away from each other is how that happens ? I haven't painted or sketched in two days Malia ! " I raised my voice at the end making her flinch .

" I'm sorry " She mumbled before she broke down infront of me crying . I closed the door and hugged her as I stepped further into the room . I rocked her back and forth kissing her forehead multiple times and rubbing her back gently .

" It's okay sputare fuoco , I'm here for you okay ? For as long as you need me to be . " I spoke looking at her

" He came back into my life Aison , he came back into my very soul "

" Who are you talking about ? " I lifted her up and walked to her leather couch and I laid next to her wrapping my arms around her waist .

" My ex-husband " She mumbled making me stiffen up then relax .

" Who is he ? The man that's blocking me from the entrance into your heart ?  . " I whispered in her ear earning a shiver from her body , she unconsciously stook her ass out pressing it against my now hard member .

" Damien Nicholas Lee , my first crush and first husband . He was popular in school  , while me ,hard to believe the nerd . The castaway in highschool life , I never lived down my nerdy ways in high school . But Damien was different he wasn't popular , boastful and stupid but kept up with his grades and made sure he got those A's . I fell for his jawline , I have a thing for jawlines . He treated me good up till our 7th month  into our marriage , he proposed in Paris , by the  Eiffel Tower . He began to cheat Aison , I was a pure untainted young lady so all of these things came knew to me and I had to learn certain  things to please him and him alone according to the marriage vows . The third time he cheated on me , mind you I was pregnant 4 months to be exact , conceiving was a problem because I have PCOS (Polysystic Ovarian Syndrome ) . He came home 3:40 , reeked of cheap perfume and lipstick stains on his collar with a hickey on his neck . I lost my shit Aison , I wrecked his car , I burnt his clothes I demolished his office and I threw my ring onto the burning pile of expensive clothes . He was a successful businessman  , owned several clubs , hotels internationally so flying out was a must . A night before he had to leave , my friend sent me a picture of him in the club with a two-dime whore on his lap having a make out session . I felt a sharp pain in my side and blood started to run down my leg......I knew I had lost her.."

She spoke audibly , making me empathize with her , She lost her husband and child , she is such a strong woman .

" He never deserved you cara mia " I kissed her neck and continued to rub her back .

" He made me feel like I was never good enough Aison , but now I have to take care of him . He got into a terrible car accident and is immobile for 2 months . Because my heart isn't like his , my mother raised me to forgive others even when they haven't seemed like they deserve it . " She whispered

" I am here for you okay ? I'll take care of you " I replied earning a small giggle from her which cheered me up .

"' It's okay , you have to continue making millions to send back to your family in Italy " She said as she kissed my cheek getting up wiping her eyes looking at me.

" He may have left you but I don't want to , I want to cater to your every need and understand you better " I replied smiling.

She tip-toed and kissed my cheek , I smiled and kissed her bottom lip in response .

" Don't do that shit to me again , I thought something happened to you . "

" I'm sorry " She looked down at her feet , bad habit she needs to make .

" I'm up here not down at your feet " I spoke sternly she glared at me before flipping the bird .

" You can stay the rest of the evening if you like "

" I wasn't planning on leaving " I replied as I slipped off my sneakers resting it by her door .