34. Make-Up

Aison's POV

I laid on her bed as she was showering in the adjacent bathroom , I was mindlessly clocking through the channels . Why can't she come out already ?

I finally hear the water stop and shuffling noises followed right after , I glanced over to the bathroom door with an arched eyebrow .

The door opened and steamed filled the bedroom and she emerged with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her mocha skin. I stared at her as she smiled at me then made her way to to the dresser and casually dropped her towel to the floor as she opened the first draw .

I stared at her plump ass and her silhouette , I bit my bottom lip and felt a tent being formed in my sweats . I got up slowly and made my way over to her , she wanted him . She fucking knew what she was doing , she thought that she wasn't going to get bent over when she came out like this.

I pressed my d*ck into her ass and wrapped my hand around her wet hair tugging her head back with one pull , planting soft kisses against her neck . I saw her facial expressions in the mirror , her eyes were closed and her mouth was left slightly open .

"Aison...." She mumbled as I tugged on her hair , she squeezed her thighs together.

My other hand made it down her stomach , then to her bikini line before finally making its way to her sweet tight p*ssy , cupping it gently in my hand .

"P-P-Please , I need you " She begged me as she moaned softly when my hand came in contact with her p*ssy.

I placed open mouth kisses on her neck sucking on her sweet spot , she released a loud moan and I felt her knees buckle , I pressed my thumb against her clit and rubbed it slowly. She began to whimper , I smirked and turned her around lifting her up pushing all of her stuff off of the dresser and placing her on top .

I spread her legs with my hands and roughly kissed her sucking on her tongue , I grabbed behind her neck and used one hand to roughly squeeze her bo*b , tweaking her nipple. I squeezed her thighs as I flicked my tongue against hers and roamed her mouth with my tongue . Her hands wrapped around my neck , her moans were loud and made me even harder . My sweats were constricting him , I groaned as she sucked on my tongue and tugged at the nape of my neck .

I lifted her up again as I made my way to the bed slapping and squeezing her plump ass . She was breathing hard and couldn't stop moaning my name , I placed her on the bed and dragged her close to me so her ankles hung off the bed as I leaned forward placing kisses from her neck down to the valley of her breasts , I sucked and flicked my tongue against her hard nipples .

"God damn baby , Mhmmmm " She moaned louder and louder as I dragged my left hand down her body to her pussy slapping her and pinching her clit softly , she arched her back bringing her boobs closer to my face and I grinned at how responsive her body was to me.

She was so fucking wet I removed my lips from her nipples before I dragged my tongue down to her bikini line , her hands automatically went to my hair gently tugging on it .

"B-B-baby I can't , no n-no I'll scream " She stammered out and moaned helplessly as my mouth came in contact with her clit sucking on it slowly , she tugged on my hair harder and spread her legs wider.

I looked up at her from in between her thighs and removed her hands from my hair , intertwining it with mines squeezing it as I flicked my tongue slowly against her pussy . I sucked on her lips softly before I slid my tongue deep inside her warm pussy tasting her sweet juices , she squirted into my mouth as she screamed my name out .

"Oh f*ck! Oh God , Mhmmm please baby ! No more" She whimpered and pleaded but I continued sucking and licking her pussy greedily and removed my hands from hers to her legs further apart and brought her p*ssy even closer.

I moaned into her p*ssy as I continued to taste her juices , I looked up at her again to see her back arched , mouth open and squeezing her boobs . I removed my tongue slowly from inside of her , I licked my lips slowly as I looked down at her with hair stuck to her forehead .

I slowly slid down my sweats and my dick prominently came into view , I got my tie from her chair and tied her hands with it above her head.

"Baby , what are you going to do ? " She asked as I tied her hands together , her eyes remained on my dick the entire time.

"Make love to my girl..." I replied as I aligned myself with her entrance , spreading her legs.

I gripped my d*ck in my hand and brought it closer to her sore p*ssy and dragged my pink hard tip up and down the lips of her wet p*ssy , she jumped slightly then moaned softly.

A small "Fuck" came from her mouth , I smirked as I looked down at her body . I slowly slid myself inside of her and immediately her walls clenched tightly around my hardened member making me hiss slightly.

"You fucking ahhhhh! Holy Fuck!" She yelled as I held her legs firmly apart as I thrusted in and out of her tight p*ssy slowly then picked up the pace giving her long deep strokes , her screams and panting filled the room.

I held her legs togther and lifted them up thrusting in and out of her body harder , with every thrust her body shook and her boobs bounced . I bit my lip and groaned as I felt her walls clench around me again .

" What's my name ?!" I yelled at her

" Ahhhh , huh Mhmmm Aisonnn" She barely was audible as I continued to pound her tight wet warm pussy.

"What....Is....My....F*cking....Name?" I asked again , with every word I spoke I thrusted into her .

"Ohhh Ohhh Daddy! Oh Yesss Daddy!" I grinned and slowed down my strokes as her back arched deeply which signalled her orgasm , she released herself all over my member and onto the now wet sheets .

"Who owns this p*ssy baby girl? " I asked as I slowly stroked in and out of her pussy .

"Yours Daddy , it's fucking yours !Oh God! " She screamed once more as she closed her eyes and cummed again.

I removed my dick from inside her wet pussy and flipped her onto her stomach , slapping her fat ass making it jiggle . I wrapped one hand around her waist as I guided my dick back into her wet pussy , she gasped loudly as she felt me enter again.

"Noooooo Daddyyy" She whimpered , I pulled her closer to me so her ass was pressed up against my front . I continued pounding into her pussy from behind and slapped her ass from time to time as she threw it back against me . She grinded against me moving her hips and continued this , I was going to fucking cum all over her .

I stroked once more , then I groaned loudly as I released myself deep inside of her pussy . She moaned louder as my cum filled her up and some made its way down her thighs , I pulled out of her and kissed the arch of her back before I carefully untied her hands , and her eyes closed .

She fell asleep , I chuckled lowly and kissed her forehead as we laid down together . I wrapped my arms around her waist as we were in a spooning position , I whispered into her ear .

"I love you so much...you don't even know "

-Voteeeeee , Comment , Share

Yours truly , Queen_Yauna.