12. Soaked Beyond Comprehension

~Queen
Malia's POV

" Damien , I'm not meeting up with you . What in that don't you understand? " I semi-yelled into the phone as the hairdresser did her magic .

" Cariño por favor , tu amor es todo necesito . Mi esposa por favor " He pleaded in spanish
( Baby please , you're love is all I need . My wife please )

" Esposa?! " I was infuriated
(Wife ?! )

" Alright , sorry . Malia just one meeting , I know you can find somewhere in your heart for me " He responded

" If I have this meeting with you will you leave me the fúck alone ? " I asked while tapping my nails on my lap.

" Sí amor " I could hear his smirk forming .
(Yes Love)

" Fine , Goodbye Damien . Try not to fück with too many bítches between today and Wednesday . " I spoke and ended the call.

Laura , the hairdresser said " You were hurt ? He destroyed you emotionally ? I know the feeling babygirl . Keep your head up , Don't let your tiara fall ."
I smiled at her and nodded my head , soon after a knock was heard . I excused myself from the chair and went to the door , I opened it to see a tall man with two bouquets of red and white roses from "Maison des Fleurs " . I was shocked , the delivery guy began to speak ," Are you Ms.Malia Rose ? "

" Yes I am " I responded

"These are for you , Please sign here " He gave me the flowers as I signed the pad.

" Thank You " I said

He left me with these beautiful flowers , I loved them. I saw cards attached to the stem , " Because You Deserve It . Potentional Art Inspiration ? " -Aison

I smile and bit inside my cheek , he's going to be the death of me.

I got dressed for the meeting with my real estate agent.

( dress in multi media)

Jeneil's POV

I woke up with a headache and looked at the time it was 11 am , well shït.  I felt strong arms wrap around my waist as I tried to sit up .

" Go back to sleep " his deep voice echoed

" Noooo , it's after 11 . I have places to be and things to do "

" Baby shut up "

" Brandon " I spoke sternly

He got up and buried his face into my neck tenderly kissing my flesh , " I'm sorry , I'll drop you home " He spoke in between kisses .

I closed my eyes and nodded slowly .

" I can't hear you " I felt his hands slowly move to my butt before smacking and grabbing it.

"O-O-Okay " I stummered out and I clenched my thighs preventing his hand from travelling .

I gripped behind his neck as he moved down to my breasts , sucking and squeezing them . Making me moan slightly and I began biting hard down on my lips .

" Baby p-p-please , not again . I'm tired from last night " I managed to get words out .

He continued his attack on my sore and aching body , then he looked up at me with those brown eyes biting his lips .

" Are you sure babe ?" He asked

"No " I gasped as he tugged on my underwear , he smirked .

Before he began to pull down my thong , his phone went off . He groaned loudly and yelled a loud " Fùck!"

I giggled at his frustration and pulled the blanket over me again , he went outside to the kitchen to answer his phone call with a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips.

I got up and walked to the kitchen in my thong , I found him speaking French and making kissing noises smiling . My temper went skyhigh really quick .

I stepped infront of him bra-less and looked at him in his eye , but he kept looking from my neck down while he spoke .

" Trés bien madame , À bientôt " then he hung up.

I folded my arms and looked at him .

" Who the fùck was that ? You take me as a fool ? Who was that ? " I yelled

" How do you expect me to answer when you are standing infront of me looking like that ? With your juices dripping down your legs " He spoke seductively.

Oh shît , I mentally cursed my hormones and sensitive clīt .

" Stop it! Who was that ? " I spoke as I took the blanket off of his suede couch and wrapped it around me.

He stood up and came close to me , towering over me .

" Babe , my mother . Who lives in France? Remember ? " He said as he slowly unwrapped the blanket from my body.

" Oh Mrs.Platt , I'm sorry "

" Yes , we have to visit her for Thanksgiving and It's okay , you don't have to worry about losing me " He spoke and gripped my hips

" I have to go now , You had enough " I said as I tried to take his hands off my hips.

" I could never have enough of you baby " He mumbled

" Brandonnnnn behave!  " I gripped behind his neck pulling him away from my neck , he laughed .

I walked back to the bedroom and he yelled , " You belong to me babygirl !" and I just shook my head smirking .

2 Hours Later

I got dressed and took a picture for the gram , with the caption " BabyGirl "

I got dressed and took a picture for the gram , with the caption " BabyGirl " . Brandon was smiling at me through the mirror . I texted Malia telling her that I would be back in time for dinner . I got my handbag from off the bed but Brandon stopped me .

" Baby you are so beautiful , I love you . Don't ever leave me . " Brandon spoke softly and kissed me slowly , I pulled away.

" Thank you Daddy and I love you too " I responded smirking.