24 . Property

Malia's POV

I'm currently on my way to my downtown office , but Jeneil messaged me an address so I made a quick turn and headed to , ' #290 Illia Avenue '.

I drove as fast as I could and reached to the side road which led to my desired destination . I received another message from Aison saying , ' Doing work pretty stressed out right now , you can still pass if you want to but not after 4pm ' .

I stared at the text and sighed before sliding my phone back into my purse , I pulled up infront of the condo and looked at Brandon's jeep . I parked on the curb and stepped out of my white rolls royce , I called Jeneil she answered on the third ring .

" Jeneil , I'm downstairs where are you ? "

" O-O-Oh you actually c- Oh fuck papí st- Ahhhhh! " She stammered out , I took my phone from my ear and looked at it. Was she really having sex right now ? She had me worried sick and she calls me over but can't talk to me ? Ok.

" You're not forreal right now Jeneil ! " I semi-yelled into the phone , I hurriedly walked back into my car before opening it and slamming my door . Brandon's groans and lapping noises were too much for me to handle , I ended the call before she could stammer out a useless excuse.

Then I received another message from Aaliyah , with these pictures of my new client that demanded that I design his house . Interior decorating his amazing but at the same time it's so fucking hectic.

Oh damn , he's fine

Oh damn , he's fine ...... The picture had the title " Flexible " attached to it . Aaliyah then quickly texted once more , ' I got your wine , I hope you're excited ' .

I started my car then made my way over to Damien's really quickly , He wasn't far from here so I sped up a bit more . Law - breaker , I'm not proud . My phone's ringtone " For Free " started to play I swiped the screen and pressed speaker . I didn't watch the caller ID properly either , but a deep baritone voice quite raspy spoke up

" When the fuck are you coming baby ? " Fuck...It's Aison

" Ais , why do you have to curse at me right now ? I'm running a few errands before I come , I'm sure your assistant can keep you company in that building along with that old italian man who was rude to me the first time " I spoke sternly

" io sono frustrato cazzo posso davvero usare figa in questo momento " He mumbled , his accent has me soaking right now .

" Baby stop , you know that I don't understand " I swung up the hill to the private road

" I said that I'm frustrated and I can really handle some pussy right now " He groaned but I clenched my legs together and responded as I drove .

" Mines ? " I taunted him smirking

" You better watch that little mouth of yours before I put something in it , and yes only yours " He retorted

" Good answer , but Aison I gotta go now ok ? " I parked in front of Damien's yard.

" Okay my love , take care alright Sputare Fuoco " He responded before making kissing noises then hung up . He needs to stop doing that , Let me say goodbye first . Dang , just hung up on me .

I took off my car and stepped out putting on my shades, as soon as I approached the door to ring the bell the door opened and it was the maid , such a sweet old lady .

" Hello Miss Rose , nice to meet you again " She said

I smiled then responded , " Hi , How are you ? "

" Quite well thank you for asking , thank you for letting my grand daughter stay as well " She said as she took my coat and escorted me to the den , the smell of weed and pizza hit me one time . Classical Nic , Lord put a hand please ?

" Not a problem , I can handle it from here now . " I smiled at her , she nodded and went back to her quarters .

I slipped off my shoes and walked further in to see Damien drinking a beer and his foot elevated with his xbox controller in his lap , his face was adorned with a microphone head piece . Boys and their toys , I shook my head . He still hasn't noticed me so I tip toed and bent down to his ear and whispered .

" You sly dog " He jumped immediately , I started to laugh at him and he just glared at me .

" That shit not funny Malia , you nearly killed me . " He huffed as he took off his headpiece

" Sorryyyyyyyy " I kissed his cheek and sat across from him , looking at him .

" You got the bag and the flowers ? " He asked inching closer to me

" Yes I did and I just wanna say thank you , you didn't need to do it . " I tried to keep myself calm and collected .

" It's the least i can do , after all you set up this whole living situation for me "

" I'm leaving tomorrow " I blurted out

" What ? And you're leaving me in a foreign country ? " His voice cracked and he grabbed my hand intertwining it with his . I looked down at his hand and he had his wedding band on also .

" Damien you are a grown man , plus we're aren't together . I have my business to see about people to talk " I explained .

Suddenly Damien crashed his lips into mines spreading my legs and roughly gripping my thighs , his tongue was warm as it entered my mouth . I slapped him across his face and got up fixing my hair and wiping my lips .

" What the fuck Malia ?! " He exclaimed

I was feeling hot and bothered now , Oh shit ! I just ran up the stairs leaving him with his half-chub in his den. I dismissed the shouting from the maid and slammed the door as I left , I was wet below and frustrated . I ran to my car and started it as soon as I opened the door and made my way out of the private villa .

I slammed the steering wheel , then looked over at the clear bag I had on my seat . It was a red lingerie set I smirked and bit my lip . I'm getting something........ Today.